Search results for query: *

1. puffepuf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Props to you my dude this is great, nice work
  2. puffepuf

Pixel Art gratga is thread

make a proper thread layout imo tbh rn, also maybe seperate old and new sprites tbh rn imo
  3. puffepuf

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

i think a problem with a lot of your sprites are the really light outlines, i would suggest going very dark but not completely black
  4. puffepuf

Internet-Wide Day of Action to Save Net Neutrality

yes i do like when a community comes together to achieve something and i greatly appreciate anyone who helps, sadly i can not help the cause myself even though i want to.
  5. puffepuf

that i could see as a problem for a lot of people, but i still won't worry till it's actually in effect, as of right now we have no idea if it'll actually even happen and it usually ends up not happening when things like this come up
  6. puffepuf

it's not a world wide issue, an american government organization can't change laws of other countries or make them pay a fee for anything when the law that they change in their country doesn't apply to other countries, if this is wrong then it'll still probably just blow over like everything...
  7. puffepuf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

SC is mostly for the challenge, though the items might still be a bit eh at times the armor is now suited for all classes, calamity will eventually have a final boss (yharim) and after him the super bosses (which there will be more of) come after as an additional challenge
  8. puffepuf

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

some re-sprites for calamity mod
  9. puffepuf

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

nice forum post
  10. puffepuf

tModLoader Extraterrarial Mod [Needed Spriters]

don't stop fam this mod is interesting yo
  11. puffepuf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

what do you mean you can't play?
  12. puffepuf

yes :^)

yes :^)
  13. puffepuf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

it depends on seperate player's playstyles, for example i find slime god to be quite a bit tougher than hive mind in various situations, it all depends on how you set up for the fight and if you're prepared for the fight and whatnot, you could fight hive mind with molten armor if you wanted...
  14. puffepuf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

well hive mind/perforators aren't meant to be just variants of the bosses, they are a step further in the progression and are meant to be harder than their counterparts, they are very beatable at the time they are supposed to be fought and they are much easier than they used to be. yeah i play...
  15. puffepuf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

bloomstone from plaguebringer i believe
  16. puffepuf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

this problem is not caused by calamity but it is common when playing with multiple mods,it can be solved but the solution varies,
Back
Top Bottom