Search results for query: *

• Users: Virukino
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Virukino

tModLoader Everything Is Worms

Every AI is Worm AI. Might add a mod image. Might not. It should be on mod browser under Everything Is Worms. Thanks to Kirtle and GabeHasWon for their help.
  2. Virukino

Black and White Texture pack

This is a texture pack that makes all of the sprites in Terraria completely desaturated. If you wanted to do this, I saved you like 1-5 hours, 'cause now all ya gots to do is download and move and voila, mostly black and white. Some places in the game will not be black and white, such as the...
  3. Virukino

Hellstone Shot Mod

This is a super small mod that adds Hellstone Shot, ammo for guns, crafted from musket balls and hellstone, that causes fire! It is on the mod browser. Edit:Attached file
  4. Virukino

PC Nerf Ripoff Mod?

Would making a Nerf ripoff mod be a good idea? It'd be a pvp-centered weapon, and there'd be armor(like vests or something). They'd be sold by an NPC that spawns either after the EoC is defeated, or after the WoF is defeated. There would probably be a non-coin shop system like the tavernkeep...
  5. Virukino

PC Astria (woo yay discord)

I realize this is a sort-of repost, but it's better now. Astria is a mostly post-Moon Lord mod that introduces limited space travel. You start out going to the base Terraria planet(Terraria Prime as a placeholder)'s moon using a basic spacecraft crafted from Astrite. -Then, using materials...
  6. Virukino

I need a pixel program.

I know of paint.net and piskel, but are there any other better free ones?
  7. Virukino

Ore Spriters Needed!

I need somebody to help me with some ores for a mod I'm creating. I have between 30-50 ores with colors and names, I just need textures for them, and I just so happen to suck at that.
  8. Virukino

PC Looking for coders, spriters, musicians, and a few core help people for my Astria mod

As the title says, I need help. I'm currently in the very beginnings of my mod, know little to nothing about coding, and know absolutely nothing about Terrarian music, other than it sounds cool. Things I'm offering: -a percentage of royalties from donations, up to 15% -must participate a...
  9. Virukino

Astria Mod (Space travel)

This mod is about Traveling to other planets in the Terraria star system of Astria. Right now, I need help with coding, sprite drawing, coming up with enemies and other stuff like ores and items, wiki making, and music. If you'd like to contact me, or would be willing to help me, Pm me (if...
  10. Virukino

Items New Crates

(desert) Sandy Crate: -Some pyramid, underground desert, and normal desert items, like biome stuff. Also hard mode items in hard mode. (snow) Frozen Crate: -Some ice and underground snow biome stuff. Also hard mode items in hard mode. (ocean) Sea crate: -ocean stuff? maybe new things...
Back
Top Bottom