Search results for query: *

1. GIRGHGH

I haven't been here in ages, I don't remember what you're referring too lol.

I haven't been here in ages, I don't remember what you're referring too lol.
  2. GIRGHGH

Dang, now I have to make a shiverthorn farm because they changed the crate potion recipe. That...

Dang, now I have to make a shiverthorn farm because they changed the crate potion recipe. That sucks.
  3. GIRGHGH

LFP

I'd like to join, sounds fun. Feel free to message me for the Discord.
  4. GIRGHGH

PC Starting Fresh, Need Friends To Play With

Are you still open to new people?
  5. GIRGHGH

I don't feel like it's been that long since I checked here. Also it's not that strange, there's...

I don't feel like it's been that long since I checked here. Also it's not that strange, there's just a lot of buttons I'm not sure if I should press lol.
  6. GIRGHGH

Apparently I've had an account here for over five years, cool. The whole site looks different...

Apparently I've had an account here for over five years, cool. The whole site looks different and I have no idea what's going on, but ok.
  7. GIRGHGH

Can't tell if I'm insane or just stupid lol.

Can't tell if I'm insane or just stupid lol.
  8. GIRGHGH

Thanks guys, I never would have found it without you lol.

Thanks guys, I never would have found it without you lol.
  9. GIRGHGH

Anybody know why Overworld is the only forum skin now? I was away for a while.

Anybody know why Overworld is the only forum skin now? I was away for a while.
  10. GIRGHGH

Just singing along to a song.

Just singing along to a song.
  11. GIRGHGH

La da laaa...la da laaa...la da laaa...

La da laaa...la da laaa...la da laaa...
  12. GIRGHGH

2019 comment, hope you're well.

2019 comment, hope you're well.
  13. GIRGHGH

Depressed, anxious, and lonely with a hint of hopelessness.

Depressed, anxious, and lonely with a hint of hopelessness.
  14. GIRGHGH

This is a status. Terraria is fun.

This is a status. Terraria is fun.
  15. GIRGHGH

I don't mean recognize like that, just that I don't remember become acquainted.

I don't mean recognize like that, just that I don't remember become acquainted.
  16. GIRGHGH

New as in I didn't recognize you and we didn't follow each other.

New as in I didn't recognize you and we didn't follow each other.
  17. GIRGHGH

No prob, I sorta didn't expect anybody to notice my status, let alone somebody new. And likewise!

No prob, I sorta didn't expect anybody to notice my status, let alone somebody new. And likewise!
  18. GIRGHGH

Pretty much my guess.

Pretty much my guess.
  19. GIRGHGH

I just noticed all the birthday wishes, how did I miss that for so long?

I just noticed all the birthday wishes, how did I miss that for so long?
  20. GIRGHGH

Oops, I missed my 4 year anniversary on the site. Kinda haven't been doing anything here.

Oops, I missed my 4 year anniversary on the site. Kinda haven't been doing anything here.
Back
Top Bottom