Search results for query: *

1. amenyoussef

PC Guide to make money

Ever wanted to buy an item but can't due to your poverty in terraria? Or want to use the coin gun? Now you can, just follow this guide and become rich Items you need: World with corruption Many worm foods High-tier weapons and armor A minion (optional but helpful) How to do: Go to the...
  2. amenyoussef

What is your most annoying dungeon enemy

Everyone has their annoying enemies , especially in the post-plantera dungeon , share with everyone what dungeon enemy is the most annoying mine is the ragged caster because homing projectiles that severely decreases your vision , also bone lee
  3. amenyoussef

Game Mechanics Some simple but cool visual effects for moon events

Hello people , Recently , i've been farming the frost moon for fun , i fought it in a snow biome , which would fit the event perfectly so i thought :"why not having this as a feature ?" ____________________________________________________________ So basically , when you summon a frost moon ...
  4. amenyoussef

Game Mechanics Change the "save & exit" into multiple options

So yeah , you've committed a very , very bad mistake in terraria , and you know that the only two ways of exiting terraria are through "save & exit" or closing the game itself either ways , both are annoying , especially the save & exit...
  5. amenyoussef

Items [Yoyo] Night's void

Most of the community know what is this it needs swords from these biomes to craft : Dungeon Underworld Jungle Corruption/Crimson There are yoyos from the exact same biomes so , let me present you NIGHT'S VOID made with malaise yoyo's edge lines and random sprite circles that have the same...
  6. amenyoussef

[Events] Easy old one's army

Sup guys So , old one's army is one of the most challenging events in the game , especially tier 3 i've made this guide for you so you can reach betsy with a more-than-half-health crystal What do you need : A weapon capable of shooting projectiles (meowmere , terra blade , chain gun etc.) A...
  7. amenyoussef

PC Mods , why does this happen

The underworld took over the main screen
  8. amenyoussef

Weapons & Equip Lunatic cultist drops

Lunatic cultist is mostly annoying when the only thing he drops is a normal table that you use to craft space stuff That , is weird like , i think the lunatic cultist is the most rushed boss in the game so here is the new stuff...
  9. amenyoussef

how do you pronounce 'cthulhu'

simple , you have to tell us how to pronounce "cthulhu" mine is kafulu
  10. amenyoussef

Items the ultimate wiring pack

`:) - hello i am the steampunker and i present to you two of my latest inventions so , most of you know the pain of it wiring across your world just , if you want to make an outpost from your base to the dungeon , in a large world , it would take over 1000 wires to do that , probably even more...
  11. amenyoussef

Drawings & Paintings MS paint moon lord !

hello terrarians today i did something miraculous i drew moon lord on MS paint , your starter painting software here is the ancient legendary picture and yeah , do you like it ?
  12. amenyoussef

PC uhhh , help pls

yeah , i know this is posted in the wrong thread because i thought this section is popular, but hey, can you help ? when i select on a main menu option (for example , exit) it clicks on the top option instead (single player) this also happens when i select characters and worlds help :(
  13. amenyoussef

Weapons & Equip Make the celebration launcher better

moon lord drops lots of weapons and they are all equal in power except for , uhh this little guy below So , i decided to make it better so people will not be disappointed once they get it So the first thing we should do The celebration's appearance looks pathetic , it looks like a cardboard...
  14. amenyoussef

Weapons & Equip [Yoyo] Ampere

It is pretty ironic that the martian madness event only has 1 melee weapon , but has 2 magic and 2 ranged weapons so i came up with a second melee weapon that might be useful And it is.... THE AMPERE YOYO 145 melee damage Insane knockback Critical strike chance : 5% Use time : 20 (fast)...
  15. amenyoussef

Weapons & Equip [Weapon] Water balloon launcher

Yes , i know some of you will say i am copying Snailsattack's thread (https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/water-balloons.35812/) But i came up with the idea even before i saw the thread , but both share similarities but different So , i was thinking of something creative and came up...
  16. amenyoussef

Weapons & Equip [Pre-hardmode] Some summoning staffs earlier in game

I noticed that there are only 3 summon weapons pre-hardmode , why would you have only 3 of them ? when the other 3 classes have weapons that you can get early game The slime staff is an extremely rare drop from slimes Hornet staff is post queen bee Imp staff is post eater of worlds/brain of...
  17. amenyoussef

Items These potions , will save your world

Nothing is more annoying than searching for the 1% remaining of the spreading biomes so here is my solution From left to right : corruption potion crimson potion hallow potion These three potions will highlight the blocks on the minimap (explored area or not) and on the screen from the...
  18. amenyoussef

Weapons & Equip [Equipable] Celestial Shield

agh the picture is very big , oh well , that picture is .... the .... Celestial shield !!!! "the shield of a legendray hero" Effects : prevents player getting knocked back +5 defense grants immunity to some debuffs Player doesn't burn when in contact with fire blocks Minor increasement to all...
  19. amenyoussef

Game Mechanics [Equipment] Wings slot

you know the equipment slots , the mounts , the hooks ? so i suggest one about wings because they waste one slot in the accessories they are permanently available for the CHARACTER (not the world) after they killed wall of flesh for the first time because the wings can only be obtained in...
  20. amenyoussef

Weapons & Equip [Equipment] Skeleton merchant voodoo doll

every farmer knows why am i suggesting this exactly , i built an afk farm for the rod of discord and guess what , excessive skeleton merchant spawning so i thought of revenge Skeleton merchant voodoo doll It has a 5% (1/20) chance to drop from any enemy in the underground/cavern layer and once...
Back
Top Bottom