Search results for query: *

• Users: Casu
  • Order by date
  1. Casu

tModLoader Helpful NPCs

This mod has finally been updated to 1.4! The main new addition is Chester! You can find him throughout your world and he'll sell you chest loot that he finds! Please let me know how his spawn rate feels. Should he spawn more or less? Also tell me any items you think I missed that NPCs should...
  2. Casu

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

This mod has finally been updated to 1.4! Please view the main post for details on the update!
  3. Casu

PC Jungle Quickly Getting Destroyed by Crimson.

Unfortunately, the best way to preserve the desert and jungle would have been to create tunnels ahead of time. However, you can still follow the guide for making tunnels here to contain the spread a bit and make it easier to cleanse and manage. Chlorophyte ore has a unique property that allows...
  4. Casu

Anyone Else Hate The Pylon System?

I think option A is pretty valid considering we've been playing this game for years without the pylon system. The pylons act as a reward for the player for playing a certain way. It does not force/punish you for building a certain way (Now, raised prices for NPCs being too close is an annoying...
  5. Casu

tModLoader Boss attacks damaging NPC's

You can download my Friendly NPCs Don't Die mod which makes sure enemies can't damage your npcs.
  6. Casu

Weapons & Equip Umbrellas carried by wind

When I first head about the new wind mechanics, I had the silly thought of how they could affect the player while holding an umbrella. The speed and direction the player goes depends on the wind. Maybe a strong enough wind could even lift the player. It probably wouldn't be very useful at all...
  7. Casu

That's kinda wack

That's kinda wack
  8. Casu

Are you sure it's not just a particular mod that you are disabling?

Are you sure it's not just a particular mod that you are disabling?
  9. Casu

Oh ok thanks for letting me know, I've taken a break from modding so I wasn't aware of this. I'm...

Oh ok thanks for letting me know, I've taken a break from modding so I wasn't aware of this. I'm not sure if it's worth updating before 1.4 tho. Sorry for letting your mod die a second time :(. I'll definitely update all of my mods and yours once 1.4 tmodloader comes out, in case you decide not...
  10. Casu

I dont believe so no, but he sells bronze trophy at 500, silver at 1000, and gold at 2000 so you...

I dont believe so no, but he sells bronze trophy at 500, silver at 1000, and gold at 2000 so you can check that way.
  11. Casu

There's a golf score system where you get points for playing golf. The further you are from the...

There's a golf score system where you get points for playing golf. The further you are from the hole and the less hits it takes gives you a higher score. You need 2000 points to get a golf cart. There's also some other fun things you can buy for a golf score.
  12. Casu

Bruh I decompiled the source code to figure out how to get the golf cart.

Bruh I decompiled the source code to figure out how to get the golf cart.
  13. Casu

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Man Terraria modding has come a long way huh. I'm really happy tml is coming to 1.4 since there's been a history of api's dying after every major update. Although I'm a little scared of steam workshop, I liked the mod browser a lot.
  14. Casu

I Need A Mod... :P

Check it: tModLoader - Improved Pillar Event
  15. Casu

tModLoader Good Luck Have Fun (Harder Terraria Mod)

Believe it or not, many modders do this as a hobby, not job. We have lives outside of this.
  16. Casu

Other Please make the UI centered

I am certain they didnt do the ui so that it wasn't similar to minecraft. I think the inventory on the left makes sense since you can still play the game while your inventory is open. If it was in the center it could cover the player. Then the health is in the right to balance the look. I'm fine...
  17. Casu

tModLoader Helpful NPCs

New update is out! I've added new npc sprites made by @Lonely Star and they're really good.
  18. Casu

PC How to add a debuff on equip

UpdateEquip is for accessories and armor but it sounds like you want it for a weapon. So try starting with this hook instead: http://tmodloader.github.io/tModLoader/html/class_terraria_1_1_mod_loader_1_1_mod_item.html#a4742648a8debe52f7be61425dfda41fb
  19. Casu

Damage to the player

http://tmodloader.github.io/tModLoader/html/class_terraria_1_1_mod_loader_1_1_mod_player.html There are Hurt and PreHurt hooks for ModPlayer. To damage the player I think it would be something like: player.statLife -= 10; // do 10 damage
Back
Top Bottom