Search results for query: *

• Users: Casu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Casu

Weapons & Equip Umbrellas carried by wind

When I first head about the new wind mechanics, I had the silly thought of how they could affect the player while holding an umbrella. The speed and direction the player goes depends on the wind. Maybe a strong enough wind could even lift the player. It probably wouldn't be very useful at all...
  2. Casu

tModLoader No Boss Music

A simple mod that makes it so that no music will play while a boss is alive. It's a useful mod for youtubers that like to edit in their own music. Mod download on the mod browser. There is also a config that allows you to enable and disable it in-game.
  3. Casu

tModLoader Bloodborne Healing

This mod adds the Blood Vial from the game Bloodborne. Using this mod for healing in a playthrough can add a unique twist! - Heals 40% of your max life when used - Gives potion sickness for 30 seconds (unaffected by philosopher's stone) - Obtained when creating a character or with 30 lesser...
  4. Casu

tModLoader Improved Pillar Event

Here's a quick and simple mod for you all. The celestial pillars no longer have a shield. Instead, they have 200k health. The event enemies will also drop their respective fragments after the Moonlord has been defeated. There's a config that let's you change the pillars to how you see fit. All...
  5. Casu

tModLoader Caserraria

Welcome to Caserraria, a mod for random ideas that I have. This mod also includes all items from Terra's Item Compilation
  6. Casu

tModLoader Terra's Updated Mods

When I saw the post by @Terra McCloud stating that she was quiting modding, I decided to be the one to "carry the torch." These are mods that were created by Terra and will be updated by me. I'm not sure if I'm going to add anything new. Original Thread Download on the Mod Browser...
  7. Casu

tModLoader Good Luck Have Fun (Harder Terraria Mod)

So I found expert mode easy after a while so I made a mod to make me rage quit. This mod works in normal mode and will stack with expert mode and any other similar mods. The effects are active when you have the mod enabled. With all that said, let's take a look at the actual changes. These...
  8. Casu

tModLoader Friendly NPCs Don't Die Mod

This is a quick and simple mod that makes it so that your town NPCs don't take damage from hostile enemies. Critters also don't die from hostile enemies. That's it. Download on the mod browser
  9. Casu

tModLoader Fun Death Sounds

Fun Death Sounds All this mod does is change the death sound. Discord: https://discord.gg/JvcUvVD Want a sound added? Tell me here or in my discord and make sure to leave a link to the video or whatever.
  10. Casu

tModLoader Helpful NPCs

Welcome to Helpful NPCs! This mod adds five new NPCs that sell items to reduce the amount of grinding you have to do. NPCs Miner - Sells bars and gems - Spawns after defeating the Eye of Cthulhu Expert Fisherman - Sells bait (including truffle worm), normal fish, and an item that gives the...
  11. Casu

tModLoader Helpful Charms

Helpful Charms Helpful Charms is a mod that adds items that boost stats while they are in your inventory I'll release the mod after I finish all the levels unless you guys want just the first levels right now Dev Team: Me - Main Coder and Spriter Myself - Main Coder and Spriter I - Main...
  12. Casu

tModLoader Boss Materials Plus

Have you ever grinded for a certain weapon for hours? Well now you don't have to! Introducing Boss Materials Plus! This mod will add materials that drop from bosses that allow you to craft that boss's drops! [/SPOILER] Dev Team: @Caseratis - Main Coder @MysticalPhoenix - Spriter...
  13. Casu

tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Welcome to the Loot Bags Mod! This mod adds 5 different obtainable loot bags! The loot (and the code) has been redone for 1.4! The aim of the mod is to give you occasional loot that may or may not be helpful. I tried to make it so the loot bags don't completely invalidate parts of the game (lol...
Back
Top Bottom