Search results for query: *

• Users: Tutajkk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tutajkk

Weapons & Equip Flail Item for Puzzle Maps

The 1.4 update brought us many new items to play with and also some reworked items, such as the Flails. They are indeed more fun and more useful now in combat, but there's one really big downside. As some people have already noticed, the Flail item changes that came with 1.4 have rendered...
  2. Tutajkk

Map-Puzzle Loneventure

Loneventure is single player puzzle map, which solely focuses on puzzles and platforming. It takes about 3-4 hours to complete. To play the map, download the file from the link and move it to your maps folder, which should be Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds. Important: Most of the items and...
  3. Tutajkk

Map-Puzzle Slimeventure - A puzzle map featuring the Slime Mount!

Slimeventure is a short puzzle map, which solely focuses on using the Slime Mount. It takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. To play the map, download the file from the bottom of this post and move it to your maps folder, which should be Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds. Both singleplayer and...
  4. Tutajkk

Map-Puzzle Coopventure 2 - Another cooperative puzzle map!

Coopventure 2 is a two player cooperative puzzle map, which solely focuses on puzzles and platforming. It takes about 2-3 hours to complete. To play the map, download the file from the link at the bottom of this post and move it to your maps folder, which should be Documents\My...
  5. Tutajkk

Video Video request for a map

A few months ago I made a 2-player puzzle map, called Coopventure. It did get some attention, and I'm glad for the positive feedback, but what I'd really like to see is people as they are solving the puzzles. Basically the only playthrough I saw, was my friends testing it. So, if anyone has a...
  6. Tutajkk

Map-Puzzle Coopventure - A cooperative puzzle map!

Coopventure is a two player cooperative puzzle map, which solely focuses on puzzles and platforming. It takes about 2-3 hours to complete. To play the map, download the file from the link at the bottom of this post and move it to your maps folder, which should be Documents\My...
Back
Top Bottom