Search results for query: *

1. Moonmark

1 Day Microbuild

Just a random block touch and a splash of color. Didn't have enough to do gray bricks for the base, nor ice bricks. Limited time and all.
  2. Moonmark

1 Day Microbuild

Yes, a lot of zombies! It was a bit crazy at times. Honestly surprised I didn't die more to be fully honest, I came close quite a few times.
  3. Moonmark

1 Day Microbuild

Simple premise and challenge! Had one in-game day with a fresh character to gather materials and construct a house. Here is what screenshots I could manage! ^As you can see here, this is how I started the world. ^I died twice while material gathering in the night. ^But, at least, the world...
  4. Moonmark

Spawns for myself and three friends

Just some spawns from a multiplayer world that I just finished for myself and three of my friends playing together. The NPC tower of sandstone is temporary and will be vanishing soon enough, just needed bulk NPC housing to get access to several of them.
  5. Moonmark

Stair Detailing (Feedback Welcome!)

Not much, just a snippet of a larger build. Stairs used alongside various blocks to add detailing!
  6. Moonmark

Builds A build in an hour!

So I don't have the recording for this, but I set myself a limit to see what I could build in an hour. Here's the build!
  7. Moonmark

Think this is how this works, right? Followed the guide on the Compendium Post. Submission for...

Think this is how this works, right? Followed the guide on the Compendium Post. Submission for Compendium (just let me know if this is wrong/anything is off).
  8. Moonmark

Builds Pylon Builds (Ongoing)

Here is a few of my working Pylon Builds in my world (still working on getting all the NPC's for the rest). Just felt like sharing! In order (Desert Pylon, Jungle Pylon, Forest Pylon). Using various well known techniques).
  9. Moonmark

Simple World Spawn

Just a little water decoration. Something I just kind of threw on there to test out water physics :P And thank you for those resources! I will definitely look those over!!
  10. Moonmark

Simple World Spawn

Thank you for the feedback! As I said, this is one of my first Terraria builds, and my first time with access to all materials the game has to offer. I am constantly testing out and experimenting new things. Hell, I only recently discovered the joys of actuating blocks, and a friend...
  11. Moonmark

Simple World Spawn

So I made a kind of basic spawn for one of my art worlds. Kind of new to building in Terraria, so this was more of a test. Pure vanilla build (only mod is the Cheat Sheet mod for spawning stuff in so i don't have to spend days and weeks grinding). I question my use of the rainbow bricks from...
  12. Moonmark

Member-Run Project 3 Day Build Challange

Right, well, I hope this is still a thing, because I went and did it anyways. New world, normal, new character. I have like nearly 20 pics of the process involved in creating my small little build, but Steam is deciding to not like me right now, so I'll just post the finalized one. Needless...
  13. Moonmark

Just a Terraria player :P

Just a Terraria player :P
Back
Top Bottom