Search results for query: *

• Users: Koala
  • Order by date
  1. Koala

and there's no hope for mobile version #BYEBYETERRARIA

and there's no hope for mobile version #BYEBYETERRARIA
  2. Koala

the most boring dream happened when you wait for 1.3 when you hv the pc version. wtf

the most boring dream happened when you wait for 1.3 when you hv the pc version. wtf
  3. Koala

Have you ever tried to change your status? I've never see you change your status.

Have you ever tried to change your status? I've never see you change your status.
  4. Koala

Ahh pretty nice to be back online. BTW, DID I MISS 1.3.5 UPDATE??!

Ahh pretty nice to be back online. BTW, DID I MISS 1.3.5 UPDATE??!
  5. Koala

Vlad, can you tell me what is this thread...

Vlad, can you tell me what is this thread? https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/contra-corruptam-mundi-against-the-corruption-of-the-world.54583/
  6. Koala

Wow seems you are the greatest guy ever! Imagine 1 year past and only 3 profile post! Man, you...

Wow seems you are the greatest guy ever! Imagine 1 year past and only 3 profile post! Man, you are awsome XD.
  7. Koala

Spirit has 656 ITEMS 8 NEW BOSS AND 2 MINIBOSS 1 NEW EVENT...

Spirit has 656 ITEMS 8 NEW BOSS AND 2 MINIBOSS 1 NEW EVENT, THE TIDE 4 NEW ORES 130 NEW ENEMIES 3 TOWN NPCS A NEW BIOME, THE SPIRIT BIOME! Btw Vlad, I should not hate calamity too much...
  8. Koala

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

What is the Reach? And can I have a screenshots pleeeeeeesa :)?
  9. Koala

Thank for the review my friend, though my computer can't handle anymore mod :sigh:. Let it just...

Thank for the review my friend, though my computer can't handle anymore mod :sigh:. Let it just a review for future use. Also the calamity gamemode is a total TRASH. (No item, just a hard edition, comparing to tremode which has item as a reward of difficulty) How about Spirit?
  10. Koala

What is better Vlad Tremor or Calamity? (BTW, Calamity should have a total FIX @MountainDrew ...

What is better Vlad Tremor or Calamity? (BTW, Calamity should have a total FIX @MountainDrew . Please the information.)
  11. Koala

Fine, what is the mobile exclusive pet that is drop from gem during valentines? a. Broken Heart...

Fine, what is the mobile exclusive pet that is drop from gem during valentines? a. Broken Heart Crystal b. Heart Gem c. Love Letter And, what it summons? a. Cupid b. Love Fairy c. Venus
  12. Koala

#MAKINGANEWPLAYTROUGH

#MAKINGANEWPLAYTROUGH
  13. Koala

Terraria is.... a game of real challenge and tears! A game where when your files are corrupt and...

Terraria is.... a game of real challenge and tears! A game where when your files are corrupt and no way to restore, but we must make again!
  14. Koala

I don't know that. Oo the god of Calamity must punishing me now ;(

I don't know that. Oo the god of Calamity must punishing me now ;(
  15. Koala

What !? :red: What do you feel when your world that you make for 6 month corrupt. :mad: And...

What !? :red: What do you feel when your world that you make for 6 month corrupt. :mad: And.. the time when you come up with 500 crashlogs holy :red:
  16. Koala

No no, the OFFICIAL system from Relogic.

No no, the OFFICIAL system from Relogic.
  17. Koala

Terraria should have an official modding system :mad: Please... @Leinfors @Safeman @Loki

Terraria should have an official modding system :mad: Please... @Leinfors @Safeman @Loki
  18. Koala

tModLoader BiscuitsMod

Wow just wow:D. More wow is that your sprite is REALLY good even you are a beginner:eek:. -SUPPORT- ;)
  19. Koala

My student, you are pretty wise now. Fine, you may rest now, and make sure you are ready for the...

My student, you are pretty wise now. Fine, you may rest now, and make sure you are ready for the next test.
  20. Koala

Nah I forgive you this time. Next TEST: Ocram is? a. post-mech boss b. post-plantera c. endgame

Nah I forgive you this time. Next TEST: Ocram is? a. post-mech boss b. post-plantera c. endgame
Back
Top Bottom