Search results for query: *

1. GameKarim

tModLoader Time Apocalypse Mod

Is there a discord server to follow the development progress? These sprites look absolutely stunning!
  2. GameKarim

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Really enjoying the update so far! The only real criticism I have are the Enchanter and Adventurer respirites, the Bandit looks really good though! (Mainly because I was so used to the old sprites for them). Also, what is the Luminous Ocean?
  3. GameKarim

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I am very excited for this, will you update the forum page with some of the new stuff? Great work, guys!
  4. GameKarim

tModLoader Terraria: Of Dark and Below Mod

The new sprites look great, keep up the good work, guys!
  5. GameKarim

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I skipped over it real quick, the changelog is indeed massive! I don‘t want to spoil myself too much, as I still want some surprises for myself, so I really have to resist the urge to read everything. Thank you guys for the information and for your hard work to bring this to us players.
  6. GameKarim

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

That Journey‘s End banner makes me feel sad and hyped at the same time... EDIT: Also, wonder who is flying all those balloons
  7. GameKarim

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Aight, was never too much into golfing and probably won‘t play this mini game too much... but I must admit that I appreciate how much thought went into it. I can see it becoming a hit on multiplayer servers, that‘s for sure. The Lawn Mower looks absolutely cool though, as does the Golfer NPC...
  8. GameKarim

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Also, judging by the placement I could see those being non-Town NPCs like the Skeleton Merchant or the Traveling Merchant. So technically, the teased "two new (town) NPCs" make sense.:dryadnaughty:
  9. GameKarim

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

This feature I really looked forward to! The monsters don’t give away way too much information about the world, which will luckily keep most theories (about the Corruption, Crimson etc.) going and leave some mistery to the players. The Zoologist and the Golfer both look really cool and I...
  10. GameKarim

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

To bring the discussion back onto another topic, I am really interested in those new tree types. There are pink leaves and yellow/golden ones that are new at the moment. Are they just for making trees look a bit different or do they have their own wood types? More wood types would be pretty...
  11. GameKarim

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I think that the items have different amounts of numbers you need to get before you can research them. Most likely differs in rarity and what item it is. Terra Blade you will probably need once to duplicate it, similar to other weapons or armors.
  12. GameKarim

I must admit, I was a bit skeptic when I pictured a Creative Mode in Terraria, how that will work with the endless amounts of items there are etc. But seeing this and Chippy‘s video has been really amazing! The Research and Duplication function is not only a nice way to make the interface not...
  13. GameKarim

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Those resprites look absolutely gorgeous! I am really happy that the Golem received some love as well :golem:
  14. GameKarim

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Some ideas for alternate Pylon shapes I sketched up. I think this could be a really cool change to give each biome variant a unique flavor. Would also make their depictions on the minimap easier to recognize. Forest - Round, peaceful, calm Underground - Thin, sharp Jungle - Chaotic, mighty...
  15. GameKarim

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I am actually pretty excited for this feature! It will be a lot harder to organize NPCs now (Goodbye cube towers) but is more realistic overall. Also poses a nice smaller challenge inbetween and will make other biomes (other than Overworld) more lively. One small thing though, maybe give the...
  16. GameKarim

Thank you for your answer! I knew of Calamity but the Various Weathers mod looks great as well!

Thank you for your answer! I knew of Calamity but the Various Weathers mod looks great as well!
  17. GameKarim

Hey man, in your signature there are two things that interest me. One is that purple thing at...

Hey man, in your signature there are two things that interest me. One is that purple thing at the top and the other is that small picture showing thunder or something, where are these from?
  18. GameKarim

Biomes & Nature The Cessation - An Alternate Corruption

First time on the forums in months and the first thing I see is a new suggestion made by you, a pleasant surprise for sure! Seriously though, since Hollow Knight I love that “hollow“ theme, good job.
  19. GameKarim

The Last Post Wins!

I used to play some Warhammer (Fantasy And 40K), my friend.
  20. GameKarim

Everyone knows that spicy memes are the best

Everyone knows that spicy memes are the best
Back
Top Bottom