Search results for query: *

1. A

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hey Mirsario, I went ahead and asked Hamstar if he would be able to incorporate your Dodge Roll feature into his own Stamina mod. His response was this. So my question is; would this be feasible to do with Terraria Overhaul? And if not on your end, perhaps you would be willing to contact...
  2. A

tModLoader Stamina

Gotcha, I'll have to let mod authors know. In the mean time, I would still love to see a configuration option for just Terraria Overhaul's Dodge Roll mechanic. hint hint wink wink nudge nudge On a separate topic, it appears as though Stamina is causing issues in Multiplayer. It causes player...
  3. A

tModLoader Stamina

Hey Hamstar, would there be any chance of seeing cross-compatibility with Terraria Overhaul's Dodge Roll mechanic? As in, having the Dodge Roll use a configurable amount of Stamina? In fact, I'd absolutely love to see a large selection of mod integration (Active abilities from RPG mods using...
  4. A

tModLoader JereTheJuggler's Custom Generation

+1 to this, please. I love these kinds of mods, and there are surprisingly few for Terraria. Instantly downloaded the second I saw it.
  5. A

tModLoader Lives & Injury

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I'd really appreciate it, and I hope that other users would enjoy having more options as well. Edited in: Another suggestion, while I'm at it. Is there any chance of allowing "LowestAllowedMaxHealth": 20 To take a percentage into account? Ie...
  6. A

Enable it, as in, it won't be set by default (Or would be set to 0 or disabled)? Or enable it as in, I'd need to code it in the API or something that you've provided? I can totally do the former, but the latter's a tad bit more difficult for myself haha.
  7. A

Right, but is there any chance of having innate injury healing with the accessories simply expediting the process? Ie, say you get an injury. You would gain .003 (Or whatever you would have configured it to) HP back every second with nothing equipped. And if you were to equip a Band of Life, it...
  8. A

Hey Hamstar, would it be possible to add an option that allows injuries to heal naturally over time, based off of a configurable amount per second? Or just allow a configurable amount of injury to be healed per second with the default at 0? I love the concept of being hit hard leaving you...
  9. A

tModLoader Stamina

This mod is great. Adds a really cool new dynamic to the game that makes it a lot harder to just cheese certain aspects of the game (Digging a shaft directly into Hell, for one). One thing I would really like to see is a consumable that actually increases your maximum Stamina, exactly like how...
  10. A

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Just wanted to say that this is a phenomenal mod. A tad bit buggy at this current state, but I don't think I'll be able to play without it anymore. It actually gives me a sense of direction, which Terraria is sorely lacking if you're not just looking stuff up on the Wiki. Keep up the...
  11. A

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I'm currently using this with the most recent version of tModLoader, and it works fine for the most part. The only mods that I've found incompatible have been Wormholes and Expeditions, which is great because disabling them before world generation and enabling them afterwards solves the...
  12. A

Random Ruins generator?

I'm relatively new to posting, so forgive me if this has been asked before, but my quick search has not yielded answers. Is there, or has there ever been a mod that adds additional generated structures or dungeons/ruins or something of the sort? I'm thinking something along the lines of...
  13. A

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

My multiplayer partner and I have been running into an issue with the Angel class, where its Aura does not appear to be healing other players. We both change to the same colored team, and when the Aura is used, it appears to be healing other players on the Angel's screen (The green numbers pop...
  14. A

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Confirming others' findings that the most recent version appears incompatible with the Old One's Army event. I would also like to submit a different bug report: It appears that Prefixes for Enemies causes Eater of World's body to be invisible/missing, at least in Multiplayer. I disabled every...
  15. A

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

I created an account just so that I could give feedback here! I haven't done a full run through, but so far I really enjoy the added content. I love the Swamp Biome, and I think that I actually prefer it underground as opposed to on the surface. Having more biomes is a fantastic thing, and in...
Back
Top Bottom