Search results for query: *

1. SuperLucas335

I want to make a simple mod! Help!

I've always wondered why there isn't an endless ammo item for rockets. There's one for arrows, one for bullets, but none for rockets. And since that there's a rocket version of Shroomite headpiece, rockets should be treated equally to arrows and bullets! So why no endless rocket item?! I want to...
  2. SuperLucas335

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria 1.3.1 Ideas

Hello and welcome to my suggestion compendium! :happy: I do my best to not make OP weapons that everybody will use; you will only find balanced and well-thought items here. So, right on to the content! With the request to suggest mechanical-related items from Re-Logic, I've come to dream up of...
  3. SuperLucas335

Mobile Keyboard Controller Support

Terraria: Mobile is getting very big in popularity. I think it's about time we upgraded the controls, right? Ok, so It looks like a new Scooby-Doo app just replaced 5NaF3. Nobody has rated it yet. Apple thinks it will be popular, therefore it puts it up there IT'S HAPPENING!!! Once people...
  4. SuperLucas335

Mobile A list of all bugs found currently [505 GAMES, PLEASE READ!!!]

Of all of the months of playing - literally over 250 hours since last update - I have found so many bugs; and I still am doing so! Yesterday I discovered the gem staff spelunkers glitch! 'O5 games, please fix all of them - there are literally hundreds! So, here is a list of all of the bugs I've...
  5. SuperLucas335

Game Mechanics Better Battles: some essential tweaks for the combat-hungry.

Ok, let's face it. There are only three things that count when fighting (PvP/PvM). They are; ~Raw damage output (damage of a weapon as described in the tooltip) ~Defence (the amount of defence an enemy has) ~Critical hit chance (as described in the weapon's tooltip) I plan on a way better...
  6. SuperLucas335

Blocks & Decoration Support for texturepacks

if,any of you have played Minecraft, you will be familiar to the huge varieties of textures available for download. I would love to see support for texturepacks (don't get me wrong, the deafault textures are great!). I have had a look on the web and found only a handful of small texturepacks...
Back
Top Bottom