Search results for query: *

1. PeripheralVisionary

PC What do you think was the hardest pillar of the 4 Celestial Pillars in the Lunar Event?

I think the swarming is the main concern. I think they are the hardest in all honesty, after you grinded, get a few banners, learned to sustain yourself, etc. I usually use Solar Flare and Vampire Knives to sustain myself, but they are capable killers nonetheless.
  2. PeripheralVisionary

A troubling thought of naming

Who the :red: cares? If you grew up in the 90s or possibly today, stuff like the Powerpuff Girls did stuff like this consistently.
  3. PeripheralVisionary

Weapons & Equip Megalodon - Upgraded Megashark

I actually like this idea. Support, just to round out the hierarchy of sharks.
  4. PeripheralVisionary

PC It's not funny anymore, Great Design is overpowered.

Great Design? More like a BAD DESIGN!
  5. PeripheralVisionary

Rate the Weapon: Day Thirty Five - Grenade Launcher

It is one of the earlier of such weapons that you get post Plantera, when you get the Cyborg, but honestly you at a point where you could easily kill Skeleton Commandos, which drop a superior rocket launcher that explodes on contact while traveling in a straight line, and it is still a pretty...
  6. PeripheralVisionary

Items Portal Gun Buff

I imagine if they were going to add more activities (Although I think we shouldn't venture too many bosses above moonlord) that it might help the player postmoonlord. Although I agree, not much of a buff if you already contained the crimson/corruption areas. Besides erasing every tile of...
  7. PeripheralVisionary

Terraria Bad Ideas

Reforging has a 20% chance to break your equipment per reforge attempt, and will autosave upon destruction
  8. PeripheralVisionary

Items Portal Gun Buff

Hello, PeripheralVisionary here, and today, I'd like to suggest an idea on how to improve the versatility of the portal gun. Ever ran out of liquid solutions for your clentimator and your Steampunker is all the way back at base, and sighed at what a long trudge it will be either way, even with...
  9. PeripheralVisionary

A few questions for Good players

Vampire knives with a melee damage set makes the Lunar events much easier. Add on banners and they are quite farmable, with the life leeching effect making it more than likely you will survive without dying. You will need a Crimson key which drops at a 1/2500 chance from enemies killed in the...
  10. PeripheralVisionary

NPCs & Enemies Mafia Boss Of The Frost Legion Should Be a Penguin In A Tophat with a Rocket Gun And Cane

Since the Frost Legion is referred to as a mafia of snowman or gangsters, I think the boss for the Frost Legion should be a Penguin in a Tophat with a Rocket Gun and Cane only known as "The Penguin". His Rocket will shoot bird shaped missiles. Just a small suggestion. Edit: The Bat Scepter...
  11. PeripheralVisionary

What was the highest damage you have ever done in Terraria?

Well, if we're excluding worms with multiple segments, 12,000-15,000 on a Pumpking Moon with Last Prism, maybe more. It depends on how many bosses you line up.
  12. PeripheralVisionary

A good way to travel upwards pre-hardmode

I rather use rope, although this method is useful if you're on a tall tree lest is prohibit movement.
  13. PeripheralVisionary

What do you dislike about Terraria?

I play PC and there is not one.
  14. PeripheralVisionary

What do you dislike about Terraria?

Banners are by far one of the greatest things in the game, but I agree. I personally dislike the lack of a tutorial.
  15. PeripheralVisionary

Mobile How much damage is a legendary nights edge supposed to do?

It depends on your armor and accessories bonuses, as well as buffs.
  16. PeripheralVisionary

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

I am sorry, I thought we would be free to critique other's choice and debate their value, even if it wasn't a formal suggestion. I guess you have a point. I am sorry I offended you.
  17. PeripheralVisionary

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Iunno, I already think the treasure bag awards are good enough. I suppose difficulty achievements are natural, but I have seen many players of all playing ability do whatever they want, and I think a subtle difference for this is a lack of achievement dependent on difficulty mode rather than...
  18. PeripheralVisionary

Hello, I Am PV.

Thanks. :D
  19. PeripheralVisionary

The Terrarian Restriction Challenge! (For a Burned Out Terrarian)

I was You misunderstood me, I meant to say the Star Veil doubles the invincibility time afforded to players, thus essentially being a direct upgrade to the Cross Necklace. You need the cross necklace and Star cloak to craft it anyway. I don't mean to argue if I am being mean. I am sorry. :(...
Back
Top Bottom