Search results for query: *

1. Zellogi

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Here's a suggestion (if you're still making updates to this mod, anyways). Instead of the "Gunner" class having + Ranged and - Bow damage, can't you just do + Bullet damage? The Shroomite Mask has + Bullet damage for players who specialize in using guns instead of bows. It even has a headgear...
  2. Zellogi

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Sweet, I can't wait for the rebirth of Giant Immortal Eye of Cthulhu's again!
  3. Zellogi

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

The worst one has to be Tough Immortal THE LORDE. 87,500,000 HP x 7, have fun.
  4. Zellogi

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

No, it doesn't. The 1.3.5 update broke this mod and Dushy is working on updating it. He's having to recode everything from scratch due to all the hooks being changed or something.
  5. Zellogi

You don't lose your item though, it "breaks" which means it just becomes unusable. You can use a restoration scroll (crafted) to restore the item to working condition at whatever enhancement level it was at.
  6. Zellogi

Plantera's bulbs not spawning anymore

There is a maximum amount of bulbs that can spawn at one time I believe (something like 15-20 bulbs, after that no more will spawn), so if that's the case, just explore any unexplored areas of your Jungle for more. If that's not the case then idk.
  7. Zellogi

tModLoader Big Mods you Suggest to look at?

Have you tried SacredTools? It's a pretty good mod.
  8. Zellogi

If you're really getting back into the mod, then I have a few suggestions. 1. Remove scroll drops from enemies - With the amount of vanilla events that have large amounts of enemies (blood moon, solar eclipse, etc), the amount of scrolls dropped is insane and one could easily craft a +8 or +9...
  9. Zellogi

tModLoader Boss Music Mod Help

Another bump, it's been a month. Is nobody willing to help and I'm just on my own here?
  10. Zellogi

Bump, ten days have passed and no response, still need help with this.
  11. Zellogi

Ok so I'm new to the coding behind Terraria. I can read/write basic C#, but I don't know where to start with this. What I want to do is create a mod that allows me to set a unique soundtrack for each vanilla boss in the game. This way I can find music that fits the theme of the boss, without it...
  12. Zellogi

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Thorium and Calamity work great together. Calamity is a little unbalanced end-game compared to Thorium, but until then they work out together. Adding Tremor brought a couple boss-spawning glitches (only on Tremor bosses), but it worked out too. Like Misery said, using multiple huge mods like...
  13. Zellogi

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

So I don't feel like looking through 396 pages to see if this was mentioned... But is Angelite and Collapsium supposed to be overwriting EVERY type of tile on generation? Cus I just spent almost two hours fixing up my base because half of it turned into Angelite. Other places I had built (such...
  14. Zellogi

Modded armors don't port well on (Wo)Mannequins for who knows what reason. Same reason I can't put the masks in my boss trophy room.
  15. Zellogi

is there specific spawning requirements for the Space Whale? Cus it disappears when I spawn it, no matter when/where it is... Yes, multiplayer.
  16. Zellogi

You may have a mod conflict as that does not happen with me.
  17. Zellogi

Is it just me, or is the Motherboard and the Wall of Shadows bugged? I tried spawning both multiple times, and as soon as they were damaged, they just disappeared. I'm in multiplayer btw, forgot to include that. I'll list all the mods I have if it might be a conflict.
  18. Zellogi

tModLoader Calamity Mod DoG (Need Help)

Whatever works for you, I was just telling you what worked for me. :)
  19. Zellogi

tModLoader Calamity Mod DoG (Need Help)

Get a flying mount, preferably the UFO from Martian Madness. Go in a big open area like space, preferably away from your NPCs so they don't get one hit killed. Poke its head or tail (body does 1 damage, since body has 999,999 defense), and kill any mobs it spawns before returning to it. Make...
  20. Zellogi

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Question, is there a reason why the map reveal only reveals the area your minimap covers in multiplayer? Is it not possible to reveal the entire map in multiplayer?
Back
Top Bottom