Search results for query: *

• Users: FredLeon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. FredLeon

Dimitri's Adventure in Terraria (DAT)

So i may have made a terraria comic in Paint.net. Welcome to my comic called Dimitri's Adventure in Terraria, i gave up on my last comic and a lot of time has passed so i will not continue it, i hope this one will be continued and seeing the only things i've done in the last few days (Played...
  2. FredLeon

I'm not ChEaTiNg, it's just the world generation

so one time i made a world, i went underground and found this weird chest, chests in terraria are made of 4 tiles connected togheter, but the golden chest i saw had only 3 Tiles with the bottom right one replaced by a sloped cobblestone block, i looted the chest but everytime i tried to mine it...
  3. FredLeon

tModLoader FredLeon's Mod (Coders needed)

So because i like coding and spriting , i made this mod where i put just things , this mod was a big step in my terraria modding skills , because everytime i made something i came with an error and eventually gave up . But recently i came up with how to really make mods for Terraria without...
  4. FredLeon

PC Fred's help with Bosses & Events

hy guys , today i want to show you many tips for bosses and events (PC) , LETS GO!! :D Eye of Cthulu The eye of cthulu is the first boss that the player faces , for this battle i reccomand and arena like this. This arena works perfectly for most of the bosses (EoC , Mechanical bosses ...
  5. FredLeon

The adventure of fred - Comic

hey guys is fred here , i will make a comic about the adventure of "Fred" (i was too lazy to pick another name ) that needs to defeat moon lord to save the world of terraria. here is an intro Pages Page 2 Page 3 [/SPOILER] Making of the comic
  6. FredLeon

Items Mechanical Dungeon Weapons

The Mechanical Dungeon Weapons (MDW) are a evolution tier of the special dungeon weapons Steel Key it is the base of the MDW , it has 2% chance to be dropped by a mechanical boss Steel Knives It is crafted with Vampire knives , 25 hallowed bars and a steel key , it deals 32 damage and has a...
  7. FredLeon

A page for all your ideas

hi i'm fred and i want to show you a page where you can post all your terraria ideas , it is called the Terraria Fan Ideas Wikia and i am registered in it , if you have any idea post it on that website <link removed by staff> The Website <link removed by staff> My Account
  8. FredLeon

My first Pixel arts

hey , im new here , here are my first pixel arts, good for a first image what do you thing Frostman's Blade -10% chance to be dropped by santa NK-1 , deals 92 damage Strong Iron-Bronze Sword -Crafted with 13 bars of that type , The Bronze sword deals 14 damage and the iron sword 15 damage...
  9. FredLeon

Hi Terrarians

Hii am fred , i discovered terraria some years before and from that moment i loved it , i have terraria on pc , mobile and wii u , my main world is on mobile where i defeated nearly every boss . i like drawing , this is why i like making pixe arts and i want to become better , i can speak...
Back
Top Bottom