Search results for query: *

1. Derpington

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

I'm not sure if it was intended or not but the sunspot scorcher is absolutely broken, the gate guardians were completely destroyed by it.
  2. Derpington

1 more thing, the weapon quad cannon uses beetle shells which is the chest plate of the beetle armor instead of beetle husks
  3. Derpington

The trippin' pink gel summons a manefastation of pinky instead of the the illusion, why is this happening?
  4. Derpington

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

whenever I use the inferno skull, it says andas has awoken, but when i kill the little demon thing, nothing happens, he doesnt even drop a treasure bag
  5. Derpington

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

How do you get the reaper armor?
  6. Derpington

tModLoader Compression - Boss Spawning Chaos and more...

where do you get soul of life?
  7. Derpington

tModLoader Compression - Boss Spawning Chaos and more...

how do you get soul of the moon and necroplasm?
  8. Derpington

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

how and where do you get dark ore?
  9. Derpington

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I downloaded visual studios and took a look at the example mod tiles and I still don't know how to fix the error and your fix didn't remove one of the errors
  10. Derpington

I fixed that and now its showing me these errors c:\Users\Dave\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\DinoMod\Items\Weapons\DeathShot.cs(37,34) : error CS1026: ) expected c:\Users\Dave\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\DinoMod\Items\Weapons\DeathShot.cs(37,38) : error...
  11. Derpington

hey guys, yesterday my mod was working just fine, but today i keep getting this error c:\Users\Dave\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\DinoMod\Items\Weapons\DeathShot.cs(26,36) : error CS1002: ; expected c:\Users\Dave\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod...
  12. Derpington

tModLoader Calamity Mod

how do you get the bladecrest oathsword?
Back
Top Bottom