Search results for query: *

1. Happiiny

tModLoader Happiiny's Assorted Mods

Happiiny's Assorted Mods Latest versions available on Mod Browser Happiiny's Miscellaneous Recipes Direct Link Tired of other recipe mods simply being too easy or allowing you to craft too many items? This mod aims to fix that for you! I aim to add recipes for items that are difficult to find...
  2. Happiiny

Are you guys talking about the RPS Terraria server? :P

Are you guys talking about the RPS Terraria server? :P
  3. Happiiny

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I would like to suggest two things. One is not related to wiring but I figured i'd suggest it anyway. 1. Passcode Thingy (I'm not good with names) Lets you type in a passcode. If the code is correct, it activates. (Like a switch but with a passcode) Code is set by the player who placed the...
  4. Happiiny

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

:eek: N Terraria came out for 1.3. While my internet was dead. Comcast pls ;-; (but it's back now)
  5. Happiiny

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

This looks good. Sometimes I can't even tell where my jungle is because it is "iced over" with the corruption / crimson. Support!
  6. Happiiny

NPCs & Enemies When Biomes Clash

This is a very good suggestion. I always liked how the Pigrons worked, even if they only had different colors. Support!
  7. Happiiny

NPCs & Enemies (NPC) Slime Girl

This looks like a good idea, considering the fact that slime statues can be hard to come across. I also like the idea of the NPC dropping the slime staff. The slime wings would also be nice to go with the King Slime Mask, which happens to be my favorite :)
  8. Happiiny

Tool [Discontinued] TCCL - Terraria Custom Content Loader

Nah, was just going to look at some texture packs I missed out on while I play :D
  9. Happiiny

Yes, but I've played so much 1.2 . I just thought it would be more fun to play 1.1.2 again, since it's been so long.
  10. Happiiny

This may be an odd question, but could I get the TCCL for 1.1.2 download? I backed up my 1.1.2 without TCCL and have been wanting to play some texture packs on that. I tried the old threads but the downloads have been taken down. Just wanted to play 1.1.2 with Texture Packs out of boredom.
  11. Happiiny

The Demon Altar

Out comes Ichor In goes a squid
  12. Happiiny

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

ITS NOT OUT YET RIOT
  13. Happiiny

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

The wait is killing me, one hour five minutes ;-;
  14. Happiiny

Oh nevermind, other people have them too.
  15. Happiiny

Umm guys, for me the 1.3 achievements show up on steam....
  16. Happiiny

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

Oh my gosh, that is adorable! Thank you so much! :passionate:
  17. Happiiny

Weapons & Equip The Blur: Very weak, yet very fast sword.

Ok, so I know that I didn't ask permission to do this, but I mod this into a mod. I haven't been working on my main mod due to stuff happening and wanted to "get back in the groove." Anyways, boring stuff aside, I made this into a mod the best I could. (I didn't know what the animation length...
  18. Happiiny

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

I know that you already have a lot of requests, but could I get an avatar (no bucket please) of an octopus. It would preferably be the same color pink as the pink squid in your original post. And can it have this face? --> c:
  19. Happiiny

tAPI Watery's Modpack!

Don't worry, I'm working on it. Just been kind of busy.
  20. Happiiny

tAPI Watery's Modpack!

Oh, I don't mind. It helped me see some things that I could change for the better. So yeah, thanks.
Back
Top Bottom