Search results for query: *

• Users: Klokinator
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Klokinator

Super Mario Maker = SMBX

I learned about this game some time ago and then today I thought of it and said "Oh wait, that's exactly what Redigit originally got C&D'd for. Took them long enough to finally make the game a thing!" http://www.stuff.tv/news/super-mario-maker-absolutely-bonkers This game/creation kit looks...
  2. Klokinator

I cry when I realize...

I was watching a documentary about starving African children, and I was moved to tears when I saw their plight. They live awful, unhygienic lives, with barely any water or food to live off. Their beds are dirty and caked with dirt. They often work in sweatshops, and they are often treated as...
  3. Klokinator

Attn: Mr. Spinks

Look, I know you've been working really hard on the 1.3 update, and I'm loving the mounts, the expert mode difficulty increase, a lunar update, etc etc. But Mr. Spinks, I have to ask why you've forgotten the most important addition of them all? We've waited more than two years, buddy, and it's...
  4. Klokinator

Annoying Noises (The zombie yells)

So, I'm playing on PC, and the zombie yells when they're in the area (HRAAARGH, YERGH, RAWR, etc) are really loud and obnoxious. Problem is, adjusting the sound doesn't seem to do much. They're like, 300% louder than every other sound ingame. How do I lower the audio for them?
Back
Top Bottom