Search results for query: *

1. Copious Kobold

Barbarian is the axe. The fist is monk.

Barbarian is the axe. The fist is monk.
  2. Copious Kobold

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Guess what, I got pinged.
  3. Copious Kobold

[ATTACH] Stained glass window of D&D classes.

Stained glass window of D&D classes.
  4. Copious Kobold

Hey, how's that Kobold Artificer coming along?

Hey, how's that Kobold Artificer coming along?
  5. Copious Kobold

[ATTACH] Alternate logo with hollow text. While it looks fantastic on its own, it ended up being...

Alternate logo with hollow text. While it looks fantastic on its own, it ended up being too busy to look good among the other parts of my website.
  6. Copious Kobold

[ATTACH] New logo for my signature.

New logo for my signature.
  7. Copious Kobold

Nope.

Nope.
  8. Copious Kobold

It's not a glitch to be fixed, It's laziness. Rather than change the texture for all the cages...

It's not a glitch to be fixed, It's laziness. Rather than change the texture for all the cages individually, they just made a single new texture and had the programmers make it paste the new texture over the old one at runtime.
  9. Copious Kobold

Many of them I can no longer update on the Steam workshop due to a bug; I can only upload them...

Many of them I can no longer update on the Steam workshop due to a bug; I can only upload them as a new pack. Others were modified at the code level in a way that can't be made to look good again at the texture pack level, like the caged animals now all having their top halves replaced by a...
  10. Copious Kobold

Relatively okay. Pissed off that re-logic broke half my texture packs in ways I can't fix.

Relatively okay. Pissed off that re-logic broke half my texture packs in ways I can't fix.
  11. Copious Kobold

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] New PFP. Sketch by OrcaRequiem (A fellow texture pack artist), inked by...

New PFP. Sketch by OrcaRequiem (A fellow texture pack artist), inked by OcDraco.
  12. Copious Kobold

Well that was a horrifying image to wake up to. [ATTACH] "HAHAHAA HEYUCK HYUCK HYUCK" --the sun...

Well that was a horrifying image to wake up to. "HAHAHAA HEYUCK HYUCK HYUCK" --the sun, probably
  13. Copious Kobold

New PFP by EtchASketchyArt. [ATTACH]

New PFP by EtchASketchyArt.
  14. Copious Kobold

PC Can't update old resource packs.

I have a couple packs that don't work with Tmodloader. Most of them do though
  15. Copious Kobold

Can't update older resource packs. Publisher overwrites workshop file and uploads a new item.

I haven't needed to increment it before. I update my packs all the time with minor fixes that don't warrant a change in version number. And yes, I did. It didn't make a difference.
  16. Copious Kobold

PC Can't update old resource packs.

None of my resource packs older than August of 2021 can be updated. The publisher simply ignores the workshop.json and uploads it as a new pack, then overwrites workshop.json with the new URL. I have tried replacing the workshop file with the correct one. I have tried making it read-only. I...
  17. Copious Kobold

Question regarding about expanding the "canvas" size of sprites.

You cannot change the canvas size of sprites. Period. The game will not read them if they are the wrong size.
  18. Copious Kobold

Can't update older resource packs. Publisher overwrites workshop file and uploads a new item.

I have tried replacing the workshop file with the correct one. I have tried making it read-only. I have tried re-uploading the resource pack directly from the workshop. Nothing works; specific items simply cannot be updated. This is critical and time-sensitive. I need to be able to do this.
  19. Copious Kobold

Technically it's Decopunk, which is based on the era of Art Deco architecture. It's basically...

Technically it's Decopunk, which is based on the era of Art Deco architecture. It's basically halfway between Steampunk and Dieselpunk. There's some REALLY cool art in this genre, you should check it out.
  20. Copious Kobold

PC Major: Players and items do not move up sloped conveyor belts

When I searched the forum for conveyor belt related bugs, nothing came up. Only after I searched Google did I realize this bug has already been reported, and is inconsistent in reproducibility.
Back
Top Bottom