Search results for query: *

1. B

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Oh wow awesome news, thanks for the update! :p Ahh okay good to know that's still possible :)
  2. B

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Is there any way to make the battlepotion spawnrate higher than 1? I get that war and chaos potions are supposed to be used more but being unable to increase that kind makes them worthless now especially in early game. EDIT: Or possibly a way to use the old editable config file?
  3. B

tModLoader Elements Awoken

THANK YOU!, I had no idea they added that. Just checked the config and there it is!
  4. B

Yes we get that npcs reduce spawns but that isn't the issue here, the issue is no spawns what so ever even during blood moons, invasions etc. You have to go a few hundred tiles away from that location for anything to spawn nearby
  5. B

Also having this issue, any estimate on a fix?
  6. B

tModLoader Chlorophyte Bars Recipe

Im also getting this problem and have Thorium Calamity Tremor and Spirit from your list, so its one of those
  7. B

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Oh thats annoying, is there a way to turn it off in a config or something?
  8. B

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is there a way to stop the disable hunger item appearing in the crafting menu once its been used?
  9. B

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Ahhhh! okay that makes sense as I'm killing him quicker would mean I don't see them as much I guess, thank you! :)
  10. B

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Does the Terra Lord sitll drop terramite? I swear he did a few times as I got a ton of it but all of a sudden im not getting it anymore
Back
Top Bottom