Search results for query: *

• Users: Ishu
  • Order by date
  1. Ishu

Whats your most despised enemy?

Diabolists and their invisible projectile until it hits you (used to be visible, now it's not for some reason), and goddamn ninja tortoises.
  2. Ishu

Which do you find more disturbing: The Corruption or The Crimson?

Crimson. It's just gross and disturbing, and as someone stated, it feels like it shouldn't be on the world. This to the point that I feel like it's theme doesn't quite belong to Terraria. Corruption feels more "alright" and just some kind of evil infection to fight. I never did a playthrough...
  3. Ishu

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

Nimbus rod, I use it in almost every run just for the destroyer and early-hardmode farm. Almost nothing is as cheesy as this early hardmode, although now it only really does well on the destroyer since yoyos are in the game.
  4. Ishu

PC "Summoners"

I finished 3 characters since 1.3 being melee, mage and summoner. So far summoner was the most fun while being very efficient against bosses. Hardmode minions especially the new ones are the incarnation of pure terror. I can only recommand this class to you. Be sure to have some decent ranged...
  5. Ishu

Terraria Bad Ideas

Moon lord's phantasmal deathray now destroys any tile in its path.
  6. Ishu

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

My new ones from 1.3. I want to do a vanity set for each class with the related lunar things. Solar warrior Solar wings and full Loki set All living flame dye Nebula mage Nebula Mantle - phase dye Lazure's Valkyrie Circlet - phase dye Lunar Cultist Robe - Shadowflame hades dye And another...
  7. Ishu

Please fix or nerf the Medusa enemy.

Sorry if this is in fact the truth, I don't understand it this way, in this case just ignore this line.
  8. Ishu

We are not here to discuss the ways we could nerf her, but here are my thoughts about the whole thing. To me, Medusa would be far more interesting if it's debuff was progressive until turning full stone. The process would take 2 seconds (maybe a bit less ? 1.5 sec seems good to me) and would...
  9. Ishu

Just gonna say that they SHOOT a projectile at you that is relatively easily avoidable even when not paying full attention to them. And that's talking about hardmode mobs and not one that you can encounter in the first 10 minutes of a playthrough (happened to me).
  10. Ishu

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Those are my finished ones Warrior : A friend decided to play around some vanity items we collected, and found the combo Plantera Mask + Princess Dress. I added the butterfly wings and there it is. No dye, and this is a dude by the way :cool: Paladin (tank) : Full titanium set with yellow...
Back
Top Bottom