Search results for query: *

1. C

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

if it helps in your quest the tally counter resets to zero whenever i renter any world
  2. C

Someone mentioned a sloar erruption bug earlier. just to chime in i got that bug earlier and its not going away lol. the thing is now unusable, doesnt work, stick your player in place and lags the game like crazy
  3. C

They really need to sort it out my obsessed terraria child and everyone else in my household just cant play it as is. you cant see anything.
  4. C

Do we know if pipeworks have heard the ui complaints and issues and if they are ever going to do anything about it?
  5. C

Console What is the worst thing that was changed in Console 1.3?

also furniture items near doors stops them opening. they used to be treated like background objects but now they act like you have placed blocks by the doors. also the lighting system seems off. i have a whisp in a bottle that only lights the area properly if im moving it around. if its...
  6. C

Console What is the worst thing that was changed in Console 1.3?

the ui is the most annoying. it is like no one in that studio has any idea on how to make a usable ui interface. Completely ruins the game espesially in spluitscreen. My 10 year old doesnt even want to play it anymore because its too hard to see and use
  7. C

On the xbox version it leaves the dpad there but you have to rebind items
  8. C

I have three questions about this: 1) Am I completely out of the loop and I missed this being mentioned before? someone did mention it but it is only marginally better, theres still transparency and the tool tips still clutter up the inventory screen 2) Did the developers and game testers...
  9. C

you took out the player icons when you are a certain distance from each other in splitscreen. really annoying keeping tabs on people now
  10. C

exactly they can either add a column to the chest or not offset it. it is highly annoying
  11. C

Few annoyances so far build mode is annoying, no longer a nice yellow block to show where somethings being placed but it has been replaced with a cursor and a weird grid you can barely see zoomed out and when zoomed in the grid vanishes. the default controll scheme should be set to classic...
  12. C

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Few annoyances so far build mode is annoying, no longer a nice yellow block to show where somethings being placed but it has been replaced with a cursor and a weird grid you can barely see zoomed out and when zoomed in the grid vanishes. the default controll scheme should be set to classic...
  13. C

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I honestly don't think a lot of people understand what certification means when it's submitted. Microsoft aren't play testing the game to see if it's buggy and give a list of bugs to the developers to fix. Certification is basically them checking that the code meets all the correct requirements...
  14. C

Weapons & Equip Spectre Cloak: A New Spectre Armor Variant

It still amazes me why people care if somethings overpowered.
  15. C

Xbox One Any chance the coonsoles can be updated with the new steam achievements when 1.3 launches?

Anyone know? I'm a big achievement hunter and the xbox one versionj still has the same small basic list the xbox 360 has. I would love to have more achievements to sink my teeth into in this game, theres so much to do in it and the possibility of many fun achievements.
Back
Top Bottom