Search results for query: *

1. PixelPete

Member-Run Contest Spriteathalon spriter collection

Wow! I didnt know it would be this high demand, i'm sorry I went inactive however I've had lots of important exams and they're still coming. I'm glad someone kept the spreiteathalon alive though
  2. PixelPete

Looking for 3 more budding spriters for Spriteathalon #2

Looking for 3 more budding spriters for Spriteathalon #2
  3. PixelPete

Member-Run Contest Spriteathalon

And we come to an end, let's see the bosses that our hardworking finalists conjured up for us And so the competition comes to an end, we had some great sprites and some great contestants but @Gigavoir came out on top! Congratulations to you! (your prize will be delivered to your inbox soon)...
  4. PixelPete

quick quick @Huzbubber Tim you have today to submit your design
  5. PixelPete

Alright @Huzbubber Tim @Gigavoir I want a BOSS. But not just any boss, I want it to be atwo existing bosses patched together BUT with a twist (meaning I want it to be made of existing bosses but look like a new boss) Not offering any answers to questions this round, you go with what you think...
  6. PixelPete

Just to let you know, I'm currently in france with school so the finals will be posted next week. I will try to have them up by monday
  7. PixelPete

Alright contestants, one of you is going home. Who's it gonna be The sprites are going to be marked slightly differently this time
  8. PixelPete

Pickaxes do melee damage so technically they're weapons, I'll count it
  9. PixelPete

PC Moon lord guide

No, I don't use youtube
  10. PixelPete

In a way, but I have to be able to identify what went into it
  11. PixelPete

Game Mechanics Meteorite appears in background

Well that's just down to luck then
  12. PixelPete

Alright, three contestants left @Huzbubber Tim @Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron @Gigavoir
  13. PixelPete

Blocks & Decoration Some new doors

you couldn't pass through it unless you turned the laser off
  14. PixelPete

Well Well Well...... looks like @Melty has been disqualified, failure to meet the deadline. Well lets have a look at the scores
  15. PixelPete

Ohh nice, just in the nick of time aswell
  16. PixelPete

@Melty @Gigavoir You have today and tomorrow to have your sprites in @Melty @Gigavoir I'm gonna give you two one more chance as j don't want to disqualify two people, sprites MUST be in on Wednesday before 12pm
  17. PixelPete

Challenges will vary greatly, for example the first two rounds were sprite the birth element of knights edge and turn a corruption enemy into it's hallowed counterpart. But I plan to include non terraria challenges aswell
  18. PixelPete

3-6 spending on how much you use it
  19. PixelPete

Well hello there, back for more? Well let's get started, but before I tell you the challenge is like to welcome @Gigavoir to the arena! This means you guys get an extra round you lucky ducks! (I wouldn't do this normally but because of the spriters shortage I made an exception). RIGHT @Melty...
  20. PixelPete

So spriters........ IT'S RESULTS TIIIIIIIIME Wanna know who won the round? Just remember that no one goes home this time, but next time the loser won't be so lucky. Each entry will be mark out of ten in three areas, skill, creativity and colour palette totalling to an overall score out of thirty
Back
Top Bottom