Search results for query: *

1. Wildfire

How to install Texture Packs on tModLoader v0.11.6.2

by the way, the zip file does not need to be called TexturePack it can be called anything. i tested it out with the modded calamity texture pack, and no matter what i named it, it loaded in
  2. Wildfire

tModLoader Metroid Mod

New bug: if a enemy spawns in the torizo statue boss room, they will trigger the boss to start. its no big deal, as i was already close by, but i can see this being a issue in a few cases
  3. Wildfire

tModLoader Metroid Mod

If i remember correctly, you get the P.E.D suit after being infected by dark samus with phazon. So i see you getting the P.E.D suit either directly from her, or indirectly from her
  4. Wildfire

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I love its entirely possible to beat the chozo guardian only using what is found inside the temple. the morph ball can roll right under him when he stops to shoot, and you can leave bombs in the air, to damage him
  5. Wildfire

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Not my work, but someone on a metroid rom hacking discord server have been playing with your mod. Someone even has been recreating the world of super inside of terraria.
  6. Wildfire

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I went through the game with metroid + thorium + fargo I had a good time, and i have no idea how i would deal with eternity mode without this mod
  7. Wildfire

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I believe its post golem
  8. Wildfire

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Not the only thing you wont find in the crafting table
  9. Wildfire

tModLoader Metroid Mod

The nova laser, the noise it makes, ow. Please, can you make it more quiet/change the noise?
  10. Wildfire

tModLoader Metroid Mod

1 very major mod incompatibility i found, and its with Fargo's eternity mode, and how enemies have the ability to steal items. if the enemy manages to steal away your missile launcher, or arm cannon, all upgrades installed in them will be lost. which is very annoying, but its fine, as i can get...
  11. Wildfire

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Can confirm the glitch that noved mention. Happened to me to. Otherwise, this mod is great. You can really tell a lot of love went into it
  12. Wildfire

tModLoader Metroid Mod

its late for me, but i am so gonna try this tomorrow. Hope this plays well with fargos mods.
  13. Wildfire

A Paper Mario Styled Hud Bar + (Alt HUD)

Here is the golden map. It seems this texture pack doesn change font. Whatever font he is using in his screenshots, are from a different pack/personal use..
  14. Wildfire

I'll post a screenshot, give me a sec
  15. Wildfire

Its a subtle change, but it is the font from paper mario. Just load it up in-game, and you'll notice it. Probably best to do a before and after comparison though
  16. Wildfire

Look at the health, mana, and the font used for text. They are from paper mario
  17. Wildfire

tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

Has this mod been updated to have similar stats to 1.4 version of the tools?
  18. Wildfire

I'm doing quiet well

I'm doing quiet well
  19. Wildfire

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

same
Back
Top Bottom