Search results for query: *

1. MrTynd

Modding issues

Hello everyone, i have my Terraria world heavily modded, and i have a problem with my arrows and minions, they dissapear when enter in contact with hostile mobs, anyone knows what could be the problem? Here is my list of mods: AlchemistNPC Antisocial ApachissClassesMod AutoTrash BossChecklist...
  2. MrTynd

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

After i updated the mod i had the same problem as megatech27, this was terryfing, but after i updated Tmodloader this was fixed, i truly apreciate the work you made fixing bugs ans the UI, the change that i liked the most it's the compatibiliy with magic storage, i was annoyed from getting...
  3. MrTynd

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Hi, congrats for the great work done with this mode, i tried many features ans they are nice, but i have problems with the resolution of the interface, and i can't resolve by my own, i tried to change the resolution of the game but this does nothing, it would be good to have options to change...
  4. MrTynd

tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

With the last uptade it was fixed.
  5. MrTynd

Yes, i tried it in first instance, but it equips on accesory spaces, its strange because i gain the stats of the armor and the prefix and at same time i can equip another armor.
  6. MrTynd

When i make an armor with prefix it cant be equiped in armor slot anymore, i don't know if this works as intended or it's an error.
  7. MrTynd

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

Great idea and awesome work, I really like the concept and the sprites, only a question, where is the queen?
  8. MrTynd

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Hello, great mod at all aspects, i should tell you. However i found a little bug, the active ability of the conjurer, the stationary crystal, does damage to the portals of the Old's One Army event, killing them and making impossible to complete.
Back
Top Bottom