Search results for query: *

1. ULTRAPLEB

tModLoader Athrius Maximus Mod

No worries! Make sure to let me know if you encounter any other bugs possibly caused by my mod
  2. ULTRAPLEB

Do you have some sort of video you can show of it happening? Doesnt happen to me.
  3. ULTRAPLEB

Hello! The name's ULTRAPLEB, thanks for stopping by! This mod currently adds: -200 new items -20 new enemies -4 new bosses Please keep in mind that this is a WIP, so expect quite a few updates. Also worth noting, my spriting isn't exactly Calamity Mod level, so please don't smash your...
  4. ULTRAPLEB

Perk-a-Cola's!

You're welcome! I'm liking the look of this mod so far, keep it up!
  5. ULTRAPLEB

Perk-a-Cola's!

so, what does timeslip/deadshot do in this? btw i have a few suggestions for perks: -Dying wish: When on 1 health, you become invincible for 10 seconds and gain 50% increased damage. This effect has a 3min cooldown -Death Perception: Marks enemies on-screen -Vulture-Aid: Marks treasure/danger...
  6. ULTRAPLEB

Perk-a-Cola's!

If you do a town NPC, I think Richtofen would be cool or Dr. Monty.
  7. ULTRAPLEB

How to make items drop from any enemy after a specific boss is killed?

Hi, im trying to make an item that drops randomly by all enemies after king slime had been defeated as well as when EOC is dead. Could anyone tell me what i should do? heres the code im using for it btw. Thanks. using System.Collections.Generic; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria...
  8. ULTRAPLEB

tModLoader Exodus Mod

I would assume you fixed my somewhat broken Nightmare set?
  9. ULTRAPLEB

tModLoader Darkness Awoken [WIP]

Ive made a discord now, heres the invite: https://discord.gg/XFd5hes
  10. ULTRAPLEB

tModLoader Grand Adventure Mode - The great Terraria journey

ok cool, good luck with it, lookimg forward to it!
  11. ULTRAPLEB

tModLoader Grand Adventure Mode - The great Terraria journey

when do you think these mods like zones, settlements and what not will be finished? I really like the idea of turning it from a sandbox to a journey.
  12. ULTRAPLEB

tModLoader Eleportalmods: A gun extension mod.

you could just use recipe browser...
  13. ULTRAPLEB

i see what you mean, I'll make sure to do that next time. Thanks for the advice! :)
  14. ULTRAPLEB

Good to know you're interested! It really means a lot to me.
  15. ULTRAPLEB

I will add some descriptions to items. Thanks for viewing the post! :D
  16. ULTRAPLEB

ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS MOD IS NOW DISCONTINUED, it's mostly due to a lack of motivation and life getting in the way. Sorry if you have been waiting for updates to this mod, I just can't find the time or motivation to continue. Thank you all for 1000+ downloads! The fact that you went out of your...
  17. ULTRAPLEB

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Take as much time as you need, school is hard, trust me, I know :D. I really enjoy the mod, which is shown by the banner. Hopefully all goes well for you, both the mod and school. I look forward to the update :happy:
  18. ULTRAPLEB

tModLoader Exodus Mod

When do you think it will release? Insanely hyped for it! :)
  19. ULTRAPLEB

tModLoader Hyperius Mod

I haven't really thought of that yet...
Back
Top Bottom