Search results for query: *

1. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Well, Chinese should be hard to learn... Don't worry, there is a tutorials on the tML Wiki: https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/wiki/Contributing-Localization It's very easy, and we have specialized tools, so it's very very easy to do.:) https://github.com/Shimogawa/Cs2Lang Chinese...
  2. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Hey, Linx. This is a really good mod! Are you interested in adding other languages? For example, Chinese. I think I can help you. :D
  3. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Aha, welcome back! I can't express the joy of my heart in words!! :pinky: Do you intend to add more languages? I can help make Chinese.
  4. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Yup! Now I've made its localization! And its Chinese translation. By: 抗药又坚硬汉化组(SBMW GROUP)
  5. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Hi, Chad! Are you interested in adding other languages to this mod? :joy:
  6. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Oh my god! CS can finally be localized! I'm so happy! As a Chinese, I want to make its Chinese localization with my team.:passionate:
  7. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader Exodus Mod

It looks really good! I want to know why it's called "Exodus", just curious.:happy:
  8. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

Looks great and looks forward to its official release! I want to put my localized version on your forum...
  9. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

No problem. I love this Mod too much, lol:p
  10. もゃゅ语ゑふ

Oh, it's me again. I found that Trelamium Mod v1.3.8.2 doesn't seem to be available for download on the tModLoader browser... :redspin:
  11. もゃゅ语ゑふ

Oh, I found the "Rosario of DarkWING" in this Mod was a bit of a problem: ①I found it invincible time seems more than 5 seconds, is unlimited time! ②Its introduction seems to be a bit wrong:"Grants the player 5 seconds of invincibility【/n】During the 5 seconds of invincibility",You turned it into...
  12. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Well, it's repair! Good luck, good luck!:D
  13. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Oh! Why I downloaded 0.7.5, but in the browser is v0.7.3.:redspin:
  14. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader Bismuth Mod 1.0.2 [Released WIP]

Hi,@Kazzinak ,I found that the castle had to restart the game before it could be generated ,and the amount of Npc would live in it after it was built. It makes me very upset, can you improve this mod?:redspin:
  15. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Oh, it is very interesting, but I can't download it, you can add the second download address ? :redspin: @M4trix
  16. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

Ok, i think i will, good luck!!!:hoppinjack::redspin:
  17. もゃゅ语ゑふ

tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

It's so cool, but i can not find the download address ...:redspin:
  18. もゃゅ语ゑふ

Hum, i just want to share it

Hum, i just want to share it
  19. もゃゅ语ゑふ

Hum, I did have this idea.

Hum, I did have this idea.