Search results for query: *

• Users: Sam1370
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sam1370

PC Weapon shop

Tell me what you want, because I have multiple copies of weapons that I don't need. Ex: Horseman's Blade Influx Waver Charged Blaster Cannon etc.
  2. Sam1370

NPCs & Enemies Making pre-hardmode bosses common in hardmode worlds

Pre-hardmode bosses such as the Eye of Cthulhu can be taken down in approximately 5 seconds with mid-hardmode gear. Because of this, I suggest that bosses such as the Eye of Cthulhu should be scaled down to mini-bosses and become a somewhat-rare enemy (maybe about after defeating at least one...
  3. Sam1370

Just your average Terraria player--Hi!

Hi, I'm Sam1370, a Terraria player. I suppose the first thing I should say is my age, but I don't like saying that--mostly for privacy reasons, the excuse I use is "it makes people view each other differently." I usually sit around and play Terraria every day, mostly 4-5 hrs. I've actually only...
  4. Sam1370

Other An idea for Terraria for the Apple Watch/similar

As you all know (not rly) Re-Logic is going to develop a version of Terraria for a watch that's similar to the Apple Watch--the company says that it's "optimized for gaming." Anyway, I've been thinking about it, and I think that only people with extremely sharp eyes and small fingers could play...
Back
Top Bottom