Search results for query: *

1. PlatinumUmbreon

tModLoader Project Atlantis

Yeah I'm definitely interested! I'll send you an invite link right now.
  2. PlatinumUmbreon

Update on the progress, I finished coding for a new crafting station, and one of the other spriters made the tile set for this mod's ore. Although said ore isn't naturally generated, some people may want to use it for decoration, which is why coding the tile set for it is coming up next.
  3. PlatinumUmbreon

So I went ahead and looked at my old statuses from 2017, and oh my god I do not miss public...

So I went ahead and looked at my old statuses from 2017, and oh my god I do not miss public school at all.
  4. PlatinumUmbreon

Ah thank you! Seems like you can't change the thread title by yourself once someone else posts in it.
  5. PlatinumUmbreon

Yeah, seeing this post for me again it works now, just let me know when you find it so I can send you an invite link.
  6. PlatinumUmbreon

Honestly at my stage of experience, extra helping hands is always appreciated so I'd be just fine with the items and tools. Do you happen to have a Discord account so I can send you the invite link when I make the server? Also, the Knight Swordfish is complete! If the video doesn't work for...
  7. PlatinumUmbreon

Just some weapons and tools, as well as a handful of accessories and the mechanic that lets you catch certain weapons and materials after defeating a boss. Update on my progress with learning code, I've been going through guides provided by the GitHub page for tModLoader and I'm halfway done...
  8. PlatinumUmbreon

That'd be great! Can you show examples of your work via PM sometime? Also more coding learning progress, I've downloaded Visual Studio Community 2019 and I'm gonna start my first mod skeleton to learn the basics of making mods.
  9. PlatinumUmbreon

Yay, thanks for your interest! Do you think you could PM me a few examples of your work? Also in regards to my progress on getting development going, I got the basics of C# down for the most part, and I plan to start learning Terraria modding specifically either tonight or tomorrow.
  10. PlatinumUmbreon

Not yet. I do plan on opening one once development for it really gets going.
  11. PlatinumUmbreon

Ahahaha, thanks! I usually enjoy fishing myself, it's a great downtime between boss fights and grinding. I'd also love to hear any ideas you may have. As for the coding, I've actually decided to start taking online lessons for C# today, but someone more experienced is always appreciated since...
  12. PlatinumUmbreon

Welcome to Project Atlantis! This is a mod that will focus on making fishing viable throughout a whole playthrough by introducing new weapons as you progress through the game, whether through being hard coded or through a crafting recipe. Discord here! Wiki here!
  13. PlatinumUmbreon

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

Top 10 most intense anime battles.
  14. PlatinumUmbreon

[img]

15. PlatinumUmbreon

And every background music is remixed using the Roblox death sound.

And every background music is remixed using the Roblox death sound.
  16. PlatinumUmbreon

Relevant as I have finals this week.
  17. PlatinumUmbreon

I want to participate in Latrunuculus more, but the thing is it goes too fast for me.

I want to participate in Latrunuculus more, but the thing is it goes too fast for me.
  18. PlatinumUmbreon

Do you know what's fun? When most of the most recent pages of the RPs you're in is blocked by...

Do you know what's fun? When most of the most recent pages of the RPs you're in is blocked by the school for no reason.
  19. PlatinumUmbreon

Puppers have a scream-off.
  20. PlatinumUmbreon

When you get those end-game items on your character but it corrupts right afterwards.
Back
Top Bottom