Search results for query: *

1. F

You can't. TConfig is for a VERY old version of Terraria, one that TModLoader does not work with!

You can't. TConfig is for a VERY old version of Terraria, one that TModLoader does not work with!
  2. F

Wavebank Halo musicpack/wavebank

That's because this pack is outdated. If you use a wavebank with an incorrect or outdated format, the game forces the volume to 0 to prevent issues. As i'm no longer maintaining this, there is no way to resolve it. Sorry!
  3. F

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Small seems like the way to go, since while the other stuff is in development people will have a chance to find all the bugs in it, whereas if there's a ton of stuff dumped at once, things could get messy fast. Plus, in terms of development, slow and steady DEFINITELY wins the race, and porting...
  4. F

PC Character corrupted, no backup.

That sucks, but there are a few things you can do to mitigate it. If you know most of the stuff you had, and have a second world with some of those items in it (IE if you've beaten the game before, and have some items sitting around in a chest), you could make a new character and grab your...
  5. F

PC Blindfold

It drops from anything that gives you the debuff 'blindness', so you're probably just getting REAL unlucky. 1/100 drop rate can be frustrating as heck, but farming slimes in a corrupt world would definitely make it easier, since they split into multiple smaller ones, giving you a higher chance
  6. F

Dude, if you think that's bad, you have NO idea what's coming in the 'true' ending...

Dude, if you think that's bad, you have NO idea what's coming in the 'true' ending...
  7. F

Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Well... Ragged casters suck because they're hard af to dodge and do WAY too much damage, Crawltapedes are annoying af and force you to fight on the ground, the STUPID rune wizard does 200 melee damage base.... killed my friggin hardcore run once right before the twins because I didn't think a...
  8. F

1.0.5 Modding?

He doesn't have version 1.0.5 though since the tool used to downgrade terraria with binary diff's isn't up to date, and he said he wants to update some of the visuals, so at the moment the only thing that's possible is getting the graphics ready for when it does update
  9. F

Yep, automatic gel farms are really easy to set up

Yep, automatic gel farms are really easy to set up
  10. F

NPCs & Enemies There needs to be a Reason to do Fishron/Moons...

Well yeah but that only reinforces the fact that it needs love more than the frost/pumpkin moons (the razorpine is actually better than either mage pillar weapon IMO just because the mana usage on them is insane)
  11. F

NPCs & Enemies There needs to be a Reason to do Fishron/Moons...

Seriously though some people don't even know the frost legion exists, the whole 'it needs to be christmas' and 'drops literally no useful items' things are kinda off-putting
  12. F

1.0.5 Modding?

Dude if you think THAT'S tedious..... modding might not be for you :p All you have to do is decrypt them (there are tools that will do this for you, it takes like 5 minutes), find which new sprites you want to copy to the old version, then drag them into the old folder xD That's way overkill...
  13. F

TBH the star wrath is way better, each of the stars hits for like double damage! I think it's...

TBH the star wrath is way better, each of the stars hits for like double damage! I think it's normal dps without the stars is almost as good too, since it swings so fast And to be fair, that meme died like 3 years ago...
  14. F

1.0.5 Modding?

Again, you could probs get away with just replacing the image files, you can find a .xnb converter to see what file is which and make replacements
  15. F

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Just wondering, how does Avalon WORK? Like, obviously you didn't rebuild the whole game from scratch with additions, but how did you avoid redistributing Terraria's source? :confused:
  16. F

1.0.5 Modding?

Legit? Get 1.0.5 with gamelauncher, decompile it, and edit it yourself. I'm assuming you're familiar with C#? Beware, even up to 1.1 (and to a lesser extent 1.2), the code can REALLY hard to read (i'm assuming it's just because Red was inexperienced, since from what i've seen it's much better...
  17. F

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

11 lives running around the bottom fifth of the world in hardmode, looking for titanium with spelunker potions, found like 4 deposits my first try, then the next 10 I literally found nothing... massive waste of potions and time... eventually used teleportation potions to get underground in...
  18. F

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Shadow Assassin - New mob + equipment

Seems cool, I like the idea of a powerful but short range weapon, only concern is that it might make pretty much any enemy in the game trivial if you build defense and use a star cloak...
  19. F

Top Techniques That Make Bosses a JOKE

How to beat literally any boss with two people: 1) Make a house for the nurse near where you're gonna fight it, add a bed there and set your spawns 2) Summon the boss but have one player stay just on the edge of the screen or somewhere safe so they don't really get attacked 3) When (if) the...
Back
Top Bottom