Search results for query: *

1. F

Wavebank Halo musicpack/wavebank

Hey guys, I just finished making a new halo themed custom wavebank and decided I might as well release it so other people could experience the awesomeness! (Halo music actually fits really well!) Here's the track list: And finally here's the download! To use this pack (if you don't already...
  2. F

Expert mode Skeletron 'Stuck' to the player

Just wondering, has anyone else noticed that in expert mode, if Skeletron hits you with his head spin he'll 'stick' to you and just hover on you until you die? This is really annoying and has killed me every time, because once he gets like this you can't get him off because the knockback pins...
  3. F

PC [SPOILERS (DUH)] Final Boss Expert Mode Drop Dissapointment

TBH, when I killed the moon lord on expert mode, I expected something awesome from the bag. Instead I got.... a gravity globe. Sure, it's useful I guess, but it can't even flip in the air, and doesn't really have an advantage over any of the flying mounts that are WAY easier to get. Honestly, I...
  4. F

tAPI Weapons Reloaded

Weapons ReLoaded _____________________________________________________________________ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Have you ever had a weapon that was immensely fun or unique, but was sadly not very usable? There's quite...
  5. F

Forum Bug...

So, apparently if someone uses an image in their status, and you click on that image to zoom in from their 'mini-profile' (the box that comes up when you click on their avatar), it shows the full-size version of that image right below the original. The problem is, you can just keep clicking on...
Back
Top Bottom