Search results for query: *

1. U

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Any way to delevel like with a command or something, my character was in pre hardmode and was level 30 or so, when i killed an enemy from another mod and instantly gained 450 levels ruining the character. Could it be possible to limit the amount of levels gained from a non boss enemy to like 5...
  2. U

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Mid way top to bottom on the right side of the tree theres this heartless skill, a suggestion can you make sure that nodes of this type are offshoots of a main traveling both, theres the summoning nodes past that coming from the mage start. I know there is a big skill tree change but it is...
  3. U

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Simple way to balance the bloodstained helmet imo, make it not able to work in vanity slot. That way you will probably have to sacrifice your armor set bonus and your helm defense. The other way to get perma spelunker is much later in the game i think mid-late hardmode at the earliest. IMO...
  4. U

Like with the other altars you can make and place hallowed altars, give the guide some hallowed bars for that. Smashing hallowed altars will give you the other ores, like when you smash demon/crimson/icky altars.
  5. U

You will need a world generated in 9.6 to get hallowed altars naturally, how ever there is a crafting pattern for them. Try giving the guide hallowed bars.
  6. U

Speaking of weak bosses anyone else find that the armageddon slime is really non threatening with even simple preparations? A simple platform that is like 30 tiles at a sufficient height is enough to really make the fight easy, the only attack you have to deal with is that laser? Maybe make the...
  7. U

Ive seen a lot of players asking about how to make the various tomes, maybe add like 5 fine lumber to any tome recipes that don't already have them?
  8. U

A few bugs with the contagion in addition to my previous issue of the circles spawning too low into the ground The purifying powder isnt turning the chunkstone into normal stone. Maybe not a bug but the little enemies from bacterium prime drop too much booger, can get enough booger from just 1...
  9. U

At least a permanent shine potion is not as game changign as a permanent spelunker effect. That helm can be obtained way to early for such and effect imo. If that helm makes it into the tapi version im probably removing it. Problem with a world i had with contagion, the main circles were...
  10. U

I actually hope the kinetic boots dont make it in the current form, that infinite jumping feels very overpowered. What are the superaccessories?
  11. U

How much of whats in the source mod will be also in the tapi mod?
  12. U

Could we get some way to trigger a solar eclipse? Its annoying having to wait for it to trigger? The invasions can be manually triggered and so can the blood moon, why not solar eclipses too. Carbon Steel should really also be able to be made with lead. Some recipe to make the flying carpet...
  13. U

Anyone else not having any meteors/comets land? Playing the latest release have smashed several shadow orbs/crimson hearts and no meteors have landed at all?
  14. U

Is the island near where you have your npc houses? Had that happen to me with an island that was almost directly over spawn points, trying at an island furthur away and harpies were spawning.
  15. U

A suggestion for that map, put a bunch of the lizahard power cells somewhere. The temple has bee stripped of them and i dont see any in the chests at spawn point.
Back
Top Bottom