Search results for query: *

1. Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader tMusicPlayer

tMusicplayer tMusicPlayer is a music box powered UI that can play your music boxes on the fly with no need for space to hold them. Choose between the unobstructive, small player or the informative, large player. Using the small player you are able to Play/Stop songs and view your...
  2. Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader Gender Variety - Genderswapped TownNPCs

Gender Variety Gender Variety is a mod that will provide sprites for a Town NPC's gender counterpart. King/Queen statue functionality, chat messages, names, and potential 1.4 additions are in mind when making this mod. More details will be provided at a later date. All sprites are subject...
  3. Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader Sheepish Shepherd's Small Mods

Sheepish Shepherd's Small Mods This forum page is for all of Sheepish Shepherd's smaller mods. They typically only have one feature and is not worth making a whole forum thread dedicated to them. If you have any issues or suggestions for any of the mods, please let me know which mod you are...
  4. Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader Boss Highlights

Boss Highlights Boss Checklist and Boss Highlights are now the same mod! tModLoader - Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist. Click here for Mod Support All features listed are currently in Boss Checklist Despawning messages in chat A message will appear in chat notifying the...
  5. Sheepish Shepherd

tModLoader [W.I.P] The Shepherd Expansion

Shepherd Expansion The Shepherd Expansion is currently a work-in-progress. Discord Server A more in-depth post will be made on release but for now enjoy what I have created so far and post any questions you may have. This mod will not been published until at least 1 boss is completed and...
Back
Top Bottom