Search results for query: *

1. Skywire

Resolved Blood moon monolith drop rate inconsistency

The wiki has been fixed, thanks for reporting. You can close the topic.
  2. Skywire

PC [1.4.3] Selecting a cloud saved character crashes the game

Hi, since I've downloaded the 1.4.3 version, I can no longer access any of my worlds. Also, all my cloud saved characters are now blank, and selecting one of them now results in nothing while selecting a not saved character crashes the game. In my Players folder, all the files of my cloud-saved...
  3. Skywire

**REPORTED** French Typo in a 1.4 painting's tooltip / Various banners using Placed versions instead of Inventory

I don't know if it's on purpose but Item_4867.png seems to be missing some pixels at the top: Here are the other sprites of Hanging Pots to comparate:
  4. Skywire

**REPORTED** French Typo in a 1.4 painting's tooltip / Various banners using Placed versions instead of Inventory

Yes I was, but it's tiny, I had to get close from my screen. The volcano shouldn't be pumping as it actually does. And if I wasn't 100% sure I wouldn't post it here, you guys have no time to lose. My GIFs might be too slow This one is how it actually renders in-game: And this one is how it...
  5. Skywire

Another one: The new Orange phasesaber's sprite, item_4259.png, doesn't share the same sprite as other phasesabers
  6. Skywire

Whoops, is sorry I'm French a good excuse? Found a new mistake in a sprite by the way. Tiles_594.png is missing the middle transparent line on the sixth frame It also happens to its glow on Glow_296.png
  7. Skywire

Well, I don't want to blame the people you've talked to but the new translation isn't right either. "GolfPainting4": "'Ceci n'est pas un golf club.'\n{$PaintingArtist.Crowno}", I don't know much about how Quebecois are talking, but I think they might mix English and French words because "golf...
  8. Skywire

I did more research about the etymology and use of the word "bâton" and it looks like it is used by Quebecois. However in French, club is commonly used. Also, there are some pixels missing to the right of the new sprite of the Bowl of Soup (item_id:357) And since the PC localization Bugs...
  9. Skywire

It is written 'Ceci n'est pas un bâton de golf.' which litterally translates to 'This is not a golf stick.' The word "Club" in "Golf Club" is also "Club" in French. "Bâton" means stick or wood stick. I don't know if it's on purpose or not because Club didn't sound French enough or something...
  10. Skywire

PC 1.3 Changelog

Will it be true French Language ? Cause it isn't write in the changelog.
  11. Skywire

Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

Nice ! By the way, nice new Re-Logic logo. ;)
  12. Skywire

The space dirt is granite ? (The painter is reskinned too)

The space dirt is granite ? (The painter is reskinned too)
  13. Skywire

Nobody saw the lunar dirt, the heart ring and the disk ? Just the Cthulhu shield ? I think there...

Nobody saw the lunar dirt, the heart ring and the disk ? Just the Cthulhu shield ? I think there is a reaosn about rainbow blocks like a special background or something else.
  14. Skywire

I am the administrator of the official French Gamepedia Wiki of Terraria.

I am the administrator of the official French Gamepedia Wiki of Terraria.
  15. Skywire

tAPI Fanmade Translations mod

Yes, just right here : terraria-fr.gamepedia.com/Item_IDs and they are misspelled in Terraria. But I will have to translate them one more time to rectify some issues.
  16. Skywire

tAPI Fanmade Translations mod

Hi I'm French and I really want to help you. I'm also curently one of the administrators of the French wiki of gamepedia and I already translate every items in the game, see here : terraria-fr.gamepedia.com/Item_IDs and I'm actually working on all NPC's name. French PS : Si des francophones...
Back
Top Bottom