Search results for query: *

1. J

Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

Ya know? I would like to not be negative... But honestly I can't when it seems the only reason I didn't get a chance win was because I didn't put my build inside a giant cake. This honestly isn't about not winning recognition or those pins. I just guess that celebrating the entire history of...
  2. J

10th Anniversary Very Terrarian Birthday Contest Entry Thread

Hey guys and Happy Birthday Terraria... Even though it isn't yet heh. Well 5 or so days and 20 hours I have finished my entry... And oh boy I am really proud of it. I will also have a video that goes way more in detail about what is in the build and the smaller details and I would like to know...
  3. J

[MEDIA] This is my entry for the CC

This is my entry for the CC
  4. J

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

From what I have seen I think that when you get the ball in the hole it can give a signal almost like a switch (unless it was a sensor that opened the wall). With that you could wire up an Announcement Box.
  5. J

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

IIRC you will be able to pet the pets. So them being in the Bestiary wouldn't be that much of a stretch.
  6. J

We have known about the Blood Nautilus (if that's its name) for quite some time already. It will be a mini boss as we still haven't seen anything of the 2 new bosses that will be added.
  7. J

It will hopefully and most likely work like the PDA pieces in that you only need to have them in your inventory in order for the effect to take place.
  8. J

GUYS. What if to get the entry for the critters you need to make the terrarium version and interact with it. This would be AMAZING. Especially with the whole town pet addition I don't think it would be too far fetched to think they could add a little animation when you interact with terrarium...
  9. J

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Huh didn't even expect an answer. Either way any amount is amazing especially when thinking about how many new things we will need to think about instead of said walls heh.
  10. J

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Ok now I have one HUGE question that would make builders everywhere happy if it can happen. Will we somehow be able to research and use walls that are naturally spawning? The ones we can't obtain without mods/cheating/Tedit. This will most likely be answered when the update comes out but if we...
  11. J

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

What I am curious about is if they will actually release some sort of Creative mode and/or some sort of mod integration (like adding a mod browser in the base game) in 1.4 . I know that if these things do come they will not tell us anything for a while but what can we do but hope. I am so hyped...
  12. J

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hey guys could you please tell me how/where to get the Oasis Blade? Thank you in advance.
  13. J

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thank you for the help. Also how do I get the Beta.
  14. J

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey I just wanted to ask something. The files that are in the cache folder are in .wav so most of the time when I reload my mods it gives me the error that It doesn't find the mp3 file. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/High_On_Selenium.mp3 failed to...
  15. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thank you.
  16. J

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello I just have a quick question. How can I summon The Ravager? Is he ingame? I just need a small hint as he is the next boss on my list. Thank you.
  17. J

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I have used it when i first generated a map and after it had the bug.I am going to try it again but with a small world.
  18. J

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I got a problem: It seems that the ocean biome actually bugs my world.In it's place there is just water and there is no "ocean" biome.This only affects the ocean in which it spawns.I am pretty sure that this is the only mod to add Ocean stuff (the other big mod i have is Calamity). Is it a...
  19. J

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Well fudge finals we got Terraria XD.
  20. J

Official The TCF 1st Anniversary Contest!

Thank you very much :D . Even if i would had to gathere the materials i wouldve done it XD .
Back
Top Bottom