Search results for query: *

1. The Blatant Hedonist

Yes, Guide, thank you for leading mobs into my house. You're contributing so much to this endeavor.

Yes, Guide, thank you for leading mobs into my house. You're contributing so much to this endeavor.
  2. The Blatant Hedonist

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

802... or 803... damn ninjas.
  3. The Blatant Hedonist

Casual Pet Peeves

The pronunciation of the word "data" as "day-tuh." (It's that word specifically, and I have no idea why.) Books that describe the specifics of a recurring event every time it happens. (Entering the pensieve in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, for example. Once is enough, maybe twice if...
  4. The Blatant Hedonist

Xtreme multitasking!

Xtreme multitasking!
  5. The Blatant Hedonist

Kinda sounds like "Marathon by way of a superhero comic." I'll have to pick it up when it gets...

Kinda sounds like "Marathon by way of a superhero comic." I'll have to pick it up when it gets released.
  6. The Blatant Hedonist

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

"Prologue/Twilight" -ELO
  7. The Blatant Hedonist

Cool. What's it about?

Cool. What's it about?
  8. The Blatant Hedonist

Favorite anime?

Well, I loved Sailor Moon as a kid. I rewatched it- subbed, of course, because the 90s dub is... the 90s dub- and while it has a lot of problems, I still think it's pretty good. Wouldn't say it "holds up," but I like it. (The live action series is better, but that doesn't count as anime by...
  9. The Blatant Hedonist

Good Whenever, One and All

I am The Blatant Hedonist. I am the only one of my kind, apparently. I guess the rest of my species went extinct in the great walrus war of '07. I am still a newbie to this game. I've only just recently purchased the game, though I've been aware of it for years. I remember playing it once a long...
Back
Top Bottom