Search results for query: *

1. D

PC How to build Dart Trap Batteries for Boss/Mob Farming

Thanks man, it works!!! Waiting your next video. :happy:
  2. D

Im using gray pressures. I didnt know I need to use one correct type of pressure, so, what pressure I must use? I think thats is the problem then. On teleport I need to use red pressure too? Yes, I used actuators on traps. Ty for the fast reply!!! Your youtube channel is really awesome, I...
  3. D

Joe, its work yet? Cause Im trying to do an truffle worm farm with bird enginne like this and when the birds hit the pressures, the dart doesnt got out. So can I suppose its dont works anymore? Ty, sorry for my bad english.
  4. D

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

the people crying alot, because can not beat the moon lord and etc .. but in my opnion the last boss need to be something really dificult to kill, because he is the last boss, this is simple, cmon guys, let's stop crying and think more, the game offers alot of resources to play with infinite forms
  5. D

PC Spontaneous Crashes

With me the same, and I play on stream too, but almost all the times it was happened was randonly. Sorry for my bad english, it is not my main language.
  6. D

caraca, não acredito !!! achei que era o único br no forum, muito feliz em descobrir que um...

caraca, não acredito !!! achei que era o único br no forum, muito feliz em descobrir que um integrante da equipe do terraria é br!! :D
  7. D

Você é br mesmo ??? o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o

Você é br mesmo ??? o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o o.o
Back
Top Bottom