Search results for query: *

1. silentstorm_

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Most likely yes, the author is still active in the forums as well as this thread
  2. silentstorm_

tModLoader Creating a new layer

Very informative of you dear sir, thank you for your invaluable input.
  3. silentstorm_

The Last Post Wins!

just dont do it to your main computer
  4. silentstorm_

Crazy how fast time flies, right?
  5. silentstorm_

Issue making a modded yoyo

It looks like you made the intended item texture be the projectile texture. Look here, the yoyo projectile has its own texture.
  6. silentstorm_

Maximum Projectile Velocity?

I'd guess that there's no hard cap on velocity, but at some point projectiles probably stop behaving correctly (passing through tiles etc.) I think you should just experiment and find out.
  7. silentstorm_

tModLoader Need help with modding a plant

Well, what exactly is the issue? Any error messages or screenshots of unexpected behaviour?
  8. silentstorm_

The Last Post Wins!

Well, looking at their latest posts here, they pretty much are. I guess that's what I get for leaving for 1.5 years.
  9. silentstorm_

The Last Post Wins!

i presume all the page 1500-ish crew is to be considered dead?
  10. silentstorm_

The Last Post Wins!

Only 1500 pages since mid-2018? I'm disappointed with y'all
  11. silentstorm_

That's probably the first time I've seen such a good "I personally don't like this" response. You're an awesome person.
  12. silentstorm_

tModLoader Creating a new layer

Is it possible to create another layer in tModloader, just like trees and grass have their own layer?
  13. silentstorm_

Oh lol I come back after a break and it just so happens that today is my second cake day

Oh lol I come back after a break and it just so happens that today is my second cake day
  14. silentstorm_

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

If it isn't done by the time I have some time and access to a computer, I could try making it.
  15. silentstorm_

Other Art Risk of Ben: Risk of Rain sprite comic

Ah, I see. It is güd for you as I wanted to put you under arrest for treason. (And good for me, I am a very busy man and do not haf tim for arresting people)
  16. silentstorm_

Other Art Risk of Ben: Risk of Rain sprite comic

it's custom made by myself and inserted by the TCF Chrome add-on Also, y u try to impersonate the Lorde Borf himself, also known as @Huzbubber Tim
  17. silentstorm_

The Last Post Wins!

Oh hello I'm bak
  18. silentstorm_

The Last Post Wins!

I tap two islands and cast in response to as they're one and the same, and then a Snapcaster mage to cast Stop Right Where You Are again in response to because Lorde Borf is clearly superior.
  19. silentstorm_

The Last Post Wins!

That is very much true, although one must admit that I'm not buying a computer sandwich and, for the sake of the chicken-banana god, please keep the closet closed for its name implies it should be.
Back
Top Bottom