I hate you for this daily challenge...
  2. Turtel

i feel honored to be follow number 236

i feel honored to be follow number 236
  3. Turtel

The squideer from NK?

The squideer from NK?
  4. Turtel

scp-049 was a reference to a plague doctor, Crownos/The cultist's appearance probably is too.

scp-049 was a reference to a plague doctor, Crownos/The cultist's appearance probably is too.
  5. Turtel

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

try expert mode :)
  6. Turtel

Serious French FCSE speaking exam questions?

on the 20th April (this month) i have a speaking exam for the FCSE. I'm posting this because i need help, i was hoping that maybe a few people on this site maybe taking the exam too. On the last day of school my class were given the revision paper with the questions on but there were none left...
  7. Turtel

Allowance to Edit Threads freely.

you could be able to go back to an earlier version in the edit history to undo any vandalism
  8. Turtel

Crushing Pumpkin and Frost Moon events using Autofarms

Dont put blocks inbetween those spears either or a mourning wood will climb up
  9. Turtel

Maybe they are spawning on that area to the left then?
  10. Turtel

if you want them to spawn in that are where the spear traps are, that is far too close you would have to move it further away, but i would recommend making the spawn area to the left or right of you and slightly higher so that you can summon your ravens above. This way would be more effective...
  11. Turtel

Hmm, well i dont understand how my farm is worse than your's. I have the mobs get teleported into my raven box upon their spawn, the raven box is filled with lava and the spears can get in. But yet it only reaches wave 17 on the frost moon at 3:10 why doesnt it work as good?
  12. Turtel

Amazing work, as always! But i have a question: what is the difference between this and the old one/how did you get a higher wave? Or was it just the weapon change?
  13. Turtel

omg thank you so much, you are the best!

omg thank you so much, you are the best!
  14. Turtel

fix wall of flesh

fix wall of flesh
  15. Turtel

u spelt turtel rong m9

u spelt turtel rong m9
  16. Turtel

Official 2014 ReLogic Terraria Halloween Contest Entry Thread

I had to do this on video because it was too big, it took around 6 hours to create and i did it with the gameiki mod as this would of been very hard. platform: PC gl to everyone!
  17. Turtel

Official Looking for Testers!

Im pretty excited about 1.3! I got Terraria a few weeks ago and im pretty addicted, already got a fully automated moon farm reaching wave 13 on frost moon lol
  18. Turtel

Ye :D

Ye :D
Back
Top Bottom