Search results for query: *

1. T

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Okay, to put it simply, whenever I try to destroy the Decorative Mysterious Tablet, my game completely crashes. No special error message, just, 'Terraria has stopped responding'. I do have a lot of mods, but none of them add the same thing or similar.
  2. T

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Okay, I'll give that a try. Thanks. Edit: It was Item Customizer, which runs on Shader Library - the creator or some moderators may have to figure out compatibilities between Calamity and the Shadelib + Item Customizer.
  3. T

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So, in a multiplayer world (As Revengeance characters), a friend and I can't summon the Calamity Mod bosses - I tried spawning the Desert Scourge during both day and night, in the desert, and the noise played, and the item consumed, but the boss didn't spawn. We repeated this with Crabulon...
  4. T

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thank you for the help!
  5. T

It'd be truly nice (sorry for the double post) for input on this. :/ I wanna play tmodloader terraria but I cannot.
  6. T

Is there a way to manually uninstall TMODloader mods? WeaponOut is causing a problem that whenever I launch, it starts checking my mods, and then crashes. The error message -if I can fit it fully- is System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Terraria.Main.rand'. at...
Back
Top Bottom