Search results for query: *

1. ImHer0

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

Was looking for a mod like this for ages tbh, I love the idea the only downside is that you mentioned that weapons would we overwhelmingly overpowered? I have a solution sort of since I haven't played with your mod yet my idea is as every small upgrade it is buffed for .2% damage and once...
  2. ImHer0

tModLoader Danew's Mini-Boss NPC

Could you add the medusa spawn ? ;)
  3. ImHer0

Thank you for hearing me out :D ALSO REALLY IMPORTANT! The pinky is unbalanced I bought one for 1 gold and get 3-5 gold, balance it to 5 gold or something also is it supposed to spawn 2?
  4. ImHer0

Please do me a favour and add a poll on what you should focus on doing first as people know what your doing with the mod and what people want more in the mod rn. This might look like i'm demanding it but i'm not its just an opinion ill most likely vote in making the boss items useful because I...
  5. ImHer0

tModLoader Antisocial - Enables all social accessory slots

why doesn't it work for armour ;-; Jopo please fix
  6. ImHer0

tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

you have skype discord any of those so i can show it to you? because it might be a mod comflict
  7. ImHer0

i got it but its broken i used it and it did nothing any help where do the acessories appear?
  8. ImHer0

I can't seem to get it :/ I tried expert mode you sure it's 10% chance? i killed 20 I can't get it ;(
  9. ImHer0

tModLoader Compressed Potions

Make a custom buff with all the buffs for the ultimate combat potion lol plz because when i use other mod buffs they get disabled ;-;
  10. ImHer0

tModLoader Nuclear Terraria (v 0.0.1)

Better arena than the one normally generated XD
  11. ImHer0

the chaos of an hydrogen bomb lmao XD :cool:
  12. ImHer0

looks nice but still gl on the mod
  13. ImHer0

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

discord? wiki?
  14. ImHer0

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

update for tmodloader 0.9.2.1 PLZ
  15. ImHer0

tModLoader LAZERS MOD

Thanks for the motivation ! ;)
  16. ImHer0

tModLoader LAZERS MOD

Oh thank you. greatly appreciated :D
  17. ImHer0

tModLoader LAZERS MOD

im still working on the thread it was to late for me XD and because I'm trying to make the mod work first because i gotta update it first
  18. ImHer0

tModLoader LAZERS MOD

LAZERS Hey welcome to my mod thread you might be thinking why is the mod called 'lazers' and not 'lasers'? well because lazers look cooler. :cool: So this mod adds Lasers mainly and only because this mod is focused on lasers, if you tested the mod before looking at this you might think that...
Back
Top Bottom