Search results for query: *

1. FluffyDevourer

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Saw numerous posts saying that enemy gibs not vanishing is a tModLoader bug and will be fixed with the next update. Can't wait! I admittedly lag a bit as they build up over time, but saving and quitting the world then hopping back in clears em, so temp fix for now, I suppose!
  2. FluffyDevourer

Playing with Thorium and Tremor. Enemy gibs don't despawn, help? o.o

Playing with Thorium and Tremor. Enemy gibs don't despawn, help? o.o
  3. FluffyDevourer

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Hope to see an update soon. Saw Yogscast playing with this, Thorium, and Tremor (along with Reduced Grinding), so I figured I'd give em a go. Will watch for the update and install when it's done.~
  4. FluffyDevourer

1.3.4 is LIVE!

>Summoners can now direct their minions THANK YOU YES HECK YES!
  5. FluffyDevourer

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Ohhh...Noooo Dx Oh well.~ I'm fine with that then! Worth it for such an awesome pet! Now we just need a GLaDOS mount >=D
  6. FluffyDevourer

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Not sure if a bug or a normal mechanic, (I'm putting here because I don't have enough info to put it in the bugs section) But...I started a new world, popped on a vanity I liked, the steampunker goggles with it. I got the Companion Cube pet (I have a builder map because I like building. I just...
  7. FluffyDevourer

Thank ya.~

Thank ya.~
  8. FluffyDevourer

@.@ Dreamt about the "Astral" update for Terraria with a bunch of new weapons, bosses, etc. Sad...

@.@ Dreamt about the "Astral" update for Terraria with a bunch of new weapons, bosses, etc. Sad it's not real xD
  9. FluffyDevourer

Blocks & Decoration Alien/Xenomorph hive stuff

We already have a xenomorph costume, so obviously we're apparently allowed to make that kinda thing in the game. =P (Or so I assume!) So why not have proper hive blocks? Maybe a special seed or egg or something you can place down in an area, and after a time, (like corruption/crimson/hallow)...
  10. FluffyDevourer

Woot. XD Finally have my own avatar to use.~ Not someone else's OC anymore. >w> (As much as I...

Woot. XD Finally have my own avatar to use.~ Not someone else's OC anymore. >w> (As much as I may have liked that particular one!)
  11. FluffyDevourer

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is this capable of supporting multiplayer now? I'm considering trying it, but I'd rather only do so with a couple friends. Hard to play Terraria solo, these days. xP
  12. FluffyDevourer

Fishron's not that bad =P I honestly have more trouble with the Moon Lord, but only because he...

Fishron's not that bad =P I honestly have more trouble with the Moon Lord, but only because he can hit you so hard if you're not prepared xD
  13. FluffyDevourer

Pixel Art Haru's Arttastics'

@Harutastic Those Sentinels look AWESOME! :D It looks like something an alien species I made would make X3 They're damn high-tech, and it's awesome.
  14. FluffyDevourer

I have no idea what that is. But I REALLY WANT ONE. XD
  15. FluffyDevourer

@Harutastic Awesome :D I'd love to see how you do it. Also, that futuristic spear you did for @Party Remi looks EPIC! >w> Why is that not in the game?! <3
  16. FluffyDevourer

@Harutastic If you're still open, can you do a custom sprite of your making* of the Meowmere? (* ; Just have fun with it! Design it how you want it to look :D I wanna see how you make it!)
  17. FluffyDevourer

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Honestly, using the nurse didn't seem "cheesing" to me. I didn't just spam her, I only used her once I got down to 100 health O.o I didn't spam and abuse, that takes the fun out of a difficult fight.
  18. FluffyDevourer

It's easy for someone who uses arenas :P I tend to fight more haphazardly, by simply running around and utilizing Gravitation potions (Forgoing the latter when I obtained the Cosmic Car) I don't feel like taking the time to make a teleport platform I won't even be using on that world anymore XD...
  19. FluffyDevourer

What do crabs have to do with the teleporting and the nurse? XD
  20. FluffyDevourer

Loving the hiding of the moon charm and such, but Moon Lord buff = OH GOD WHY?! You already made him teleport WITH you when you try to go heal at your nurse! D: (I figured out a way around that c: Just gotta be REALLY quick XD I never get off my UFO and just fly out my gate doors as fast as...
Back
Top Bottom