Search results for query: *

1. FluffyDevourer

Blocks & Decoration Alien/Xenomorph hive stuff

We already have a xenomorph costume, so obviously we're apparently allowed to make that kinda thing in the game. =P (Or so I assume!) So why not have proper hive blocks? Maybe a special seed or egg or something you can place down in an area, and after a time, (like corruption/crimson/hallow)...
  2. FluffyDevourer

Other Pet ideas! Feedback welcome! (For the PC!)

Constructive criticism only, please! I'm one of those people who wouldn't mind sitting around for a while, grinding to get a neat pet! I think the pet makes the player and I don't see enough people use them! Plus, most of the pets seem to come from bosses; Eater's Bone, Bone Key, Suspicious...
  3. FluffyDevourer

Game Mechanics Shift Clicking; Fix suggestion!

Ok, so I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who gets aggravated when I try to delete something from my inventory with a shift click, or from my chests, and instead play 'Pass it around' with said item. I propose a fix! Instead of making it so out of your chests or what have you that you're...
  4. FluffyDevourer

Weapons & Equip New pet suggestion! (Hope this is in the right spot >-<)

Giant spoiler warning! This is talking about our lovely endgame boss, so if you don't want to read, then go no farther! This is your only warning! Fairly certain all the people who don't want the spoiler have fled in terror, so I shall begin now! Now, if you're reading this, you've probably...
  5. FluffyDevourer

Weapons & Equip Just some vanity, for the fun of it.

Just because it gets so much hype (And the costumes themselves, I feel, would look amazing considering the level of skill Terraria's spriters have), perhaps ask Scott Cawthon about adding some FnaF vanity? (This would include the new one, Springtrap, as well as the "Withered" versions in the...
Back
Top Bottom