Search results for query: *

1. P

Arch Linux Crash on Dedicated Server Start

I mean, the bug is an issue with the native linux server's ability to utilize the mono framework, so the talk about mono is more than appropriate.
  2. P

Sorry. Quite honestly, this is one of my first times actually posting in a forum. I just wanted to help anyone who may have had the same issue. Sorry if I inconvenienced you! Thanks as well. :D I did some research and it looks like the error comes from an outdated DLL file in the Linux...
  3. P

This is when you run it directly from the terminal. My Arch Linux setup relies solely on SSH. Sure thing. Obviously, I only have Arch Linux so I couldn't entirely say I knew it would happen in other distros, but I had an idea. Thanks! Actually, the Server package has a folder named "Linux"...
  4. P

Because of variable conflicts, "TERM" must equal "XTERM" for the game to start. Subsequently, putting the line "TERM=XTERM" in the beginning of the TerrariaServer bash script fixes it. Issue may be also be seen in the actual client-side of the game as well in Arch Linux, but I personally haven't...
Back
Top Bottom