Search results for query: *

1. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

any good weapon to nuke true eyes of cthulhus as they spawn? I just got shocked that deathmode moon lord summons a billion of them now. i guess its only fair that previous fight was extremely easy, easier than expert mode moon lord.
  2. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

how do i get merchant to sell master bait? he only sells apprentice bait currently
  3. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

yes i understand, i agree with your points that is why I'm asking for a rework. They could literally slap like a xx% decrease in healing during the fight instead of a hit counter and it would be fine. im asking for a rework not just removing the hit counter as weapons like exoblade would make...
  4. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

again, im not talking about winning or losing, im talking about how much the hit counter sucks. the fight is frustrating and not fun this way. i just beat him and i felt nothing. it wasn't this way with yharon or DoG. this fight wasn't challenging in a good way, the whole time i was like lets...
  5. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

which is exactly why the 3 comments you made before is irrelevant. this isn't a rant about difficulty, this is a rant about the hit counter which is one of the worst ways of artifical difficulty that could be placed in terraria. it's frustrating and not fun. i could really enjoy the fight if i...
  6. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

supreme calamitas has a terrible design flaw. i love the mod and the fight is fun so far but the hit limit is completely insane, worst design i saw by far. why don't you nerf the armours instead of making the boss instakill you? I don't use any items from other mods or do anything cheaty and yet...
  7. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is there any way to spawn the abyss biome in an older world?
  8. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Moon Lord too stronk? Playing expert calamity and moon lord absolutely destroys me before I can kill a single eye. Did they buff Moon Lord or am I really terrible at this game? Eye projectiles clip me for 1/3rd of my health as homing exploding particles kill me and I can't even avoid them. I...
  9. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey, v0.10 doesn't work for me so I assumed I need a clean 1.3.5 install first but I was wondering if my save files would dissappear if I did that. Does it? How can I save them?
  10. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

liking the mod so far but please tell me how the hell I am supposed to beat the perforators and the slime god? their gear isn't even that impressive and yet they are both harder than the wall of flesh. Need some clue on exactly what the developers intended with their placement in the game...
  11. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Been a very long time since I played the mod, which version should I start?
  12. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

steam cloud was the issue for me, try disabling it although in my case absolutely nothing spawned so I don't think it will fix it for you. Try disabling all your mods, turn on only Thorium and then generate a world with it while steam cloud is off, if the biome generates properly then turn all...
  13. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

tModLoader Lag spikes?

I run thorium, imksushi, prefixes for enemies, boss checklist and recipe mod The game lags like hell at times dropping to 1-3 fps and 60 fps at other times on a small world. There is something messy, but I cannot solve it either. Please help
  14. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

umm yes
  15. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

Hello, the mod is pretty fun and I've been playing it for a while but I've realised that my Aquatic Depths is bugged. It doesn't spawn for me and leave enormous gaps in the ocean instead. I've tried on three different worlds but the same happens, absolutely no trace of a biome. The mod works...
  16. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

@Cenx please stop removing cheese tactics or even much better just nerf his damage a bit at on expert, he is ridiclously difficult for most players at the moment and all the cheese methods are getting picked off one by one without the difficulty getting lowered at least slightly.
  17. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Staffs Up!

Oh f**k I just finally got off buuuuUUUTTTT HEEREEE WE GO AGAIN HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOOOOOO
  18. [~Nogitsune]-xXErr4rXx

Goblin Scouts not spawning?

I have been standing near the dungeon for a pretty long time and all I see is slimes, my world is on pre hardmode and I'm using a water candle. Is the spawn rate broken or am I unlucky? What are the requirements for them to spawn and do they spawn at night?
Back
Top Bottom