Search results for query: *

1. Constant Int IQ = 0;

Heya, sorry for the extremely long disappearance. Basically, what happened was, I am not allowed...

Heya, sorry for the extremely long disappearance. Basically, what happened was, I am not allowed to do anything Terraria related anymore, due to problems relating to it in the past (no need to go into detail, this is a public board), and basically, I'm here in secret. I didn't want to end...
  2. Constant Int IQ = 0;

tModLoader Copper Plus Mod

Consider this a farewell gift. Farewell, old friends.
  3. Constant Int IQ = 0;

Discord Verification I guess (const int IQ > yours;#5998)

Discord Verification I guess (const int IQ > yours;#5998)
  4. Constant Int IQ = 0;

Can you reference the ones most needed? I do agree with your statement, but I can't just overhall every last sprite in a night. It spawns monsters that sometimes drop items needed to summon the boss of the biome. This boss drops key items for progression.
  5. Constant Int IQ = 0;

Hmm? JESUS, how has it taken so long for someone to tell me about this? XD OK, I'll update it. As for Ungodliness not working, I should be able to rectify that.
  6. Constant Int IQ = 0;

This one : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/103115427491610624/352120158439079936/System.Collections.Immutable.dll
  7. Constant Int IQ = 0;

https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/wiki/Intermediate-modding-with-c%236 According to this, your ModCompile file is missing something.
  8. Constant Int IQ = 0;

Hmm.... OK. I'll make the Rune reversable.
  9. Constant Int IQ = 0;

OK. Is this a bit better?
  10. Constant Int IQ = 0;

True, true. Sprites aren't exactly my strongest suit XD. Which ones do you have most concern about, for the record?
  11. Constant Int IQ = 0;

what do you mean by list of content?
  12. Constant Int IQ = 0;

Oh. It's perfectly playable right now, I just mean that I want it to become a very big mod
  13. Constant Int IQ = 0;

What do you mean by more work on it?
  14. Constant Int IQ = 0;

No. You spawn the biome on your own via a Clentaminator. You get the Solution for it from the new "Strange Man" npc after the moon lord is killed.
  15. Constant Int IQ = 0;

Copper Plus What does this mod add? : 185+ items A new biome (Spawned manually post-ML) 15 Bosses (Several post-ML) Some "Legendary weapons" (This idea was obviously from Calamity, so credit them for that, not me!) Discord : https://discord.gg/3j7VrpN Currently is still in developing, so if...
  16. Constant Int IQ = 0;

tModLoader Da Dude Mod

They are all 1/80000 from any non-statue monster. Hallow/Crimson/Corrupt spread preventer I might try it in future, and as for the slimes, I agree. I've been pondering this for a while, and this has tipped it off for me. They'll spawn less in the future
  17. Constant Int IQ = 0;

tModLoader Da Dude Mod

Curiosity killed the cat:p
  18. Constant Int IQ = 0;

tModLoader Da Dude Mod

Yes, it's normal. There's a 1/80,000 chance a monster can drop it, regardless of game stage.(1/8000 in expert mode) To avoid future confusion, here are the items that can drop on ultra rare occasion : 1. Da Dude's Holy Blade 2. Layzhor 3. ILSS 4. 360 No-Scope 5. Orange's Discipline Tool 6...
  19. Constant Int IQ = 0;

tModLoader Da Dude Mod

I only added it in because it's a weapon that belonged to DK in origin, but its secret slipped out to the Terrarian. You know, lore stuff. P.S Would you like it to take out a fourth instead?:p
  20. Constant Int IQ = 0;

tModLoader Da Dude Mod

I think it may be a bug. I'll go and remove the feature since it appears to be causing some issues.
Back
Top Bottom