Search results for query: *

• Users: dom1998
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dom1998

Console update

I just came off terraria (ps4) and it came up saying update available 119mb any clues to what it is because all it says on update history is new content and bug fixes any help will be fine :)
  2. dom1998

Console wtb destroyer mask

I wanna buy the destroyer mask of someone, I've got all the masks apart from that one I've got a few weapons to trade wit and a few accessories including akhn shield I have also got some of the traveling merchants items. Ps4, ps3 and ps vitamin only if your interested leave your psn name or add...
  3. dom1998

Resolved destroyer mask

I don't know if theism post is supposed to be here or not so if not can one of the mods shut it down, anyway I haven't been able to get the destroyer mask so can someone please help me by just confirming they've had it get dropped for them because I've been trying to get it for hours I've...
  4. dom1998

PS4 + ps3 looking for event drops

Looking for pumpkin and frost moon items, I've got quite a few things to trade for the things I need mainly I need the horsemans blade and razorpine but also need other things like spooky wings and festive wings, just say what you want to trade for the item you have n I'll see if I have it or...
  5. dom1998

Console orange bloodroot

Orange bloodroot is in terraria it's just really rare as I just found some in the underground, this is to anyone who doesn't know if it is or not
  6. dom1998

Console do not add

Do not add <redacted by staff> on psn to do trades or deals as he will take the stuff and then delete you without doing the trade I don't know if this is going against the rules I just thought that people should know so please dont take this down
  7. dom1998

ps3 and ps4 chain guns trading

I did the frost moon event loads n got three chain guns I am looking to get rid of two of them one godly prefix and one rapid I am looking to get the razorpine and the blizzard staff doesn't matter what prefixes, first come first serve, I Will check regularly
  8. dom1998

Console update 1.2.3

Hello I'm a huge terraria fan and I was wondering if anyone has any clue at when 1.2.3 will be out I've been looking alot and I know it's in smaller updates any information would be great
  9. dom1998

Resolved error (ws-35704-9)?

Hi when trying to get online says that error (ws-35704-9) has occurred anyone got any insight on it ?
Back
Top Bottom