Search results for query: *

1. quake84

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Does this imply that people creating full overhauls or beyond-modlike-changes to the game engine can, similarly to tML, request to be listed as a mod app on Steam post review? I figure that this can be applied to all other engine mods like tML.
  2. quake84

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

So after "Journey's End" there will be no content updates and only bug fixes? Is there going to be anything for modders & multiplayer servers added as a "finishing touch" now that nothing else will occupy the priority pyramid, or will it be left as is with only fixes to the worst offenders?
  3. quake84

Terraria State of the Game - February 2019

How long until 1.3.6 gets renamed to 1.4? Seriously, you might as well do that.
  4. quake84

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

From a Multiplayer standpoint... Does Block Swap have its own packet (or does it use "Tile" / [17]?) Is there any way server operators can tell blockswap apart from a cheater destroying tiles with their bare hands? Is there any way we will be able to apply item bans against the pickaxe used by...
  5. quake84

The Last Post Wins!

Those forum games still exist, neat.
  6. quake84

Other Improvements to Multiplayer as a whole

Hey! In the current state, Terraria's multiplayer support barely goes out of its' co-op comfort zone. From experience I gathered running public servers I can tell that there's plenty of room for improvement (and gain) that can be made relatively easily. I'll try to explain each one of those...
  7. quake84

Game Mechanics World Linked Teleportation

While this is not possible in vanilla without external assistance, it is not only possible but already done on a few largest multiplayer servers. There's also free open-source software on GitHub that allows you to achieve this (although requiring using chat commands to do so... I think you can...
  8. quake84

Tool Terraria Midi Player - Play songs through Terrarian instruments

I'm thinking about making a multiplayer server plugin doing this, to avoid people having to mod their clients. Neat idea!
  9. quake84

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

If the game content/functionality differences are evened out, I don't need anyone's greenlight to make my server support console, mobile and PC clients at the same time. I run a custom version of the server software anyway.
  10. quake84

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I really like the idea of PC and other platforms having similar or same content in the nearest updates. If all platforms get updated simultaneously and there are no more issues such as content gaps and functionality differing greatly between them, I'm looking forward to porting some of my server...
  11. quake84

Beta Tester Application

From the looks of it - yes, you'll be signing a legal agreement if they accept you, thus you must provide real details.
  12. quake84

Beta Tester Application

Does this mean that users who are active in Terraria-related communities and not TCF itself are automatically rejected?
Back
Top Bottom