Search results for query: *

1. Alex_Games

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

The issue is with 64 bit, not with Terracustom. What many of us do to circumvent this is disable all mods that don't effect world gen and load them on 32 bit. Then use Terracustom to create the world, do the whole backup and replace thing, and then play the world with the rest of the mods on 64...
  2. Alex_Games

PC Suggestions for a Rediculously Modded Play through

Already begun the playthough and I'm using all of those haha
  3. Alex_Games

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I'm amazed how quickly you got this udpate out. Thanks again.
  4. Alex_Games

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

As always, your hard work is appreciated. I honestly don't understand how you can do so much for this community and still have time to breathe.
  5. Alex_Games

Agreed. Already on the list. checking compatibility on some mods right now and I'm not having any issues with that one, so yay.
  6. Alex_Games

I'll take a look. I've already got a lot of mods on the list, but I'm still seeing what I can do. Playthrough will probably stark next week. Thanks for the suggestion.
  7. Alex_Games

Thanks for the suggestion. Haven't tried Elemental unleash yet so I'll definately be looking to add that in.
  8. Alex_Games

Hi! It's been a while since I was actually active in the forums (been on Reddit) so I may be mistaken on where this goes. Anyways, after finishing an expert mode play through in vanilla and a modded play through with Thorium, Calamity, Spirit, and Elements Awoken combined. Now, in pursuit of a...
  9. Alex_Games

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Lol very geometric. Nice color choice. Well.. Triangle boxes? obviously that background pyramid looks awesome, but I'm really liking the shrine thingy at the left.
  10. Alex_Games

Terraforming a world

haha will do. I had a family emergency that sent me to a different state last week, so I'm a bit behind schedule but I should be done with the mage playthrough sometime this week, or early next week.
  11. Alex_Games

That's a lotta slime. like the carpet lol (copper?)
  12. Alex_Games

Haha, I like the attitude. As I said before, I'm a paid artist and I've taken numerous art classes over the years, so stuff like visual composition and aesthetics are engrained into every last brain cell that hasn't rotted away from too much terraria. I took a class about design a couple years...
  13. Alex_Games

Well, I'm certainly not an expert on this stuff, but I'm a paid artist, so I guess that gives me a tiny bit of credit on design stuff. (apologies if I critique too heavily. I'm used to rather critical ones from peers, so my standards may be unnecessary) Anyway, my only suggestion would be to add...
  14. Alex_Games

This is a pretty cool thread. Just spent like half an hour looking at all the cool houses. Maybe once I finish my World Terraforming (just check my profile if you wanna see), I'll post some stuff here. Planning on doing some artistic stuff, if I can, so It'd be cool to check out the kind of...
  15. Alex_Games

Terraria Future and Spoilers Discussion Thread

I guess this is kinda reawakening a somewhat dormant subject (well, it's been a month or two), but I like discussions and that one interests me. I agree that 1.1 was more important than 1.3, as the advancement of the game and the beginning of hardmode marked a HUGE change for the game as a...
  16. Alex_Games

Not that anybody'll see this (as far as I know lol), but here...

Not that anybody'll see this (as far as I know lol), but here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraforming-a-world.56289/
  17. Alex_Games

Terraforming a world

Oh, and if anybody thinks that I've posted this in the wrong place, let me know so I can fix it. I seem to have a problem with misunderstanding where to post what..
  18. Alex_Games

Terraforming a world

So, I've considered the idea of completely reforming a world to my liking, by mining out a large portion of it and creating structures and stuff in it's place, including tons of farms and arena's and such for whatever I want to do. My goal is to make a long list of all of the things I'll be...
  19. Alex_Games

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

I didn't know about that. Always loved Devil May Cry, but I've never played a resident evil game. Might consider it with this piece of information.
  20. Alex_Games

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Honestly though, as long as the game comes put within the next 3 years, I'll continue to look forward to it. Terraria's not a game I've ever gotten truly tired of, and that's because of all the detail and quality that the creators have taken the time and effort to thoroughly polish. I look...
Back
Top Bottom