Search results for query: *

1. Flamified the Marksman

Would you mind if I just sent it to you over Discord?

Would you mind if I just sent it to you over Discord?
  2. Flamified the Marksman

Does anyone know how to do armor spritesheets and wouldn't mind doing one for me?

Does anyone know how to do armor spritesheets and wouldn't mind doing one for me?
  3. Flamified the Marksman

tModLoader Decimation Mod

It was a joke, I'm Ace.
  4. Flamified the Marksman

The mod owners seem to be (slightly) inactive. The owner I believe is busy, so I except the discord won't work for awhile. (Also, I can remember your profile picture from somewhere.)
  5. Flamified the Marksman

I have no say in anything for this mod, at all, but currently I probably don't think so.
  6. Flamified the Marksman

A developer of this mod already said most of the spriters are inactive or unavailable, they probably need more spriters to overhaul existing sprites, and get more coders.
  7. Flamified the Marksman

I'd suggest to find more spriters then, if the ones you have can't sprite. Not trying to be a douche or anything, and sorry if I'm coming off as one. I just think maybe get different spriters to overhaul the sprites, I guess.
  8. Flamified the Marksman

Dude, what I meant was more people will download THE MOD ITSELF, and perhaps if their sprites were better, more coders would probably want to join the mod team.
  9. Flamified the Marksman

If you overhaul your mod's sprites, perhaps more people would download and flock to it? Suggestion: Don't use photoshop, use 2x2 pixels exclusively, and try making all your sprites fit the general Terraria style. Also more shading is needed in most of the sprites.
  10. Flamified the Marksman

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Adding to what Random said, the mod has some impressive spriters too (Like Kooyah, who has done all of the boss sprites so far like the Sharkvern) and the entire developer team is hard at work. Even I'm excited for this mod even though I'm working on it also, and we'll try our best to make it...
  11. Flamified the Marksman

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How do you get the Cursed Dagger/Ichor Spear?
  12. Flamified the Marksman

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

We already have four spriters, but if Random wants you in you can. Your spriting could use some work, but yeah.
  13. Flamified the Marksman

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

You also said that you were adamant on keeping the changes to the Pillar weapons because they help with Tremode.
  14. Flamified the Marksman

You'd usually make the pillar weapons BEFORE Moon lord, so you have a weapon to fight him with. After fighting him, you have the Moon Lord weapons which rule out the Pillar weapons, and that's the only time you can get them with Tremor. I think you were confused, I WOULD make the pillar weapons...
  15. Flamified the Marksman

Honestly, the only reason I don't use this mod is because of the vanilla recipe changes, it's mightily annoying. Zadum said "I won't change the Lunar Weapons recipe, because they help in TreMode" which is redundant, still. If you already defeated the Moon lord, and have the highest tier weapons...
  16. Flamified the Marksman

tModLoader The Germanium Mod

They are all looking great, man. :rslime:
  17. Flamified the Marksman

Looks unique. May be a bit basic, but it's definitely good for now.
  18. Flamified the Marksman

Almost all of the things here may need to be re-sprited. I've noticed going through them, half of them are re-colors and the others are really basic.
  19. Flamified the Marksman

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

So, it took a bit longer than I wish to admit, but here's a test-sword I made to try to perfect my shading and such. I created it because most of the time, people say my sprites need more shading, so I'm trying to up my shading skills. (I'm surprised I'm the one that made it, too.)
Back
Top Bottom